China Medical University(CMU) is started in Taiwan, officially the Republic of China(ROC) in the year 1958. It is one of the reputed private medical university and first academic institution in Taiwan where Chinese medicine and pharmacy programs are provided. In 2003, The institution renamed with the status of China Medical University and its present position as one of the foremost medical universities in Taiwan. The CMU consists of two major campuses which are located at Wuquan and Beigang.
CMU includes 8 colleges with offers varies medical stream courses with hold top ranked laboratories, a library and reference center, two comprehensive teaching hospitals, and a highly qualified faculties. The university provides a total approach to medical education in a caring, nurturing and has well-equipped environment.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in CMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:||100|
|Tuition Fees:||Rs 2,24,000 approximate per year|
|Living Expenses:||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month|
|Hostel:||In-Campus Hostel Available|
|Food:||Indian Food Available|
|Medium of Instruction:||English, Chinese|
|Duration Of Study:||6 Years|
|Affiliated To:||China Medical University<https://english.cmu.edu.tw/|
|Recognition and Listing:||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)|
|Affiliated Hospital:||Nearly 7 Affiliated Hospitals are associated with China Medical University(CMU)|
|Other Names:||CMU Taiwan, China Medical University Taiwan, China Medical college Taiwan.|
|Address:||China Medical University, No. 91 Xueshi Road, North District, Taichung City – 404, Taiwan.|
Why Study MBBS in China Medical University(CMU)
- CMU is one of the oldest Universities in the Republic of China.
- China Medical University is a private university locates in Taichung city capital of Taiwan.
- This university every year enrolls approximately 8,000 students in the field of a medical stream.
- China Medical University is ranked as one of the best 6 universities in Taiwan ranked from the Higher Education World University.
- To providing MD/MBBS degree program in Chinese medicine, China Medical University is the first government-approved institution in Taiwan.
- China Medical University Taiwan offers 6 years MBBS course in the medium of both English and Chinese.
- The university provides quality education in the field of medicine program.
These are the subjects taught in China Medical University as MBBS Curriculum
- Basic Surgery, Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Cell-Biology, Clinical Epidemiology, Clinical Pharmacology, Dermatology & Venereology, Diagnosis, ENT, Forensic medicine, General Surgery, Histology & Embryology
- Human Anatomy, Hygiene, Imagine Diagnosis, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Medical Ethics, Medical Genetics, Medical Immunology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology
- Path-Physiology, Otorhinolaryngology, Pathogenic-Microbiology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Regional Anatomy, Social Medicine, Stomatology, Toxicology, Traditional Chinese Medicine
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at China Medical University Taiwan, the applicants should score 200+ mark in NEET examination.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 70% of marks along with 70 marks in English.
The below shown MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in China Medical University Taiwan and may vary the rate subject to current Exchange rate. NTDollar – New Taiwan dollar(NT$)
|I – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|II – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|III – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|IV – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|V – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|VI – Year||NT$ 96,748||$ 3,200||Rs 2,24,000|
|Total Fees||NT$ 4,83,740||$ 19,000||Rs 13,44,000|
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
China Medical University Taiwan campus includes 8 colleges, which is consists of Chinese medicine, Western medicine, Chinese herbs, Health care with nursing, Life sciences, Public health, Research and management related programs. The Medical University consists of 2 campuses, which are located in Taichung and Beigang and each campus have separate comprehensive teaching hospitals.
The college campuses provide all kind of facilities to the students such as restaurants & cafe, hostel, museum, library facilities for the benefit of the students. The university contains strong staffs. They are fully committed to providing the best education to the students. China Medical University campus providing caring and an encouraging environment for the students. So, the students learn & grow their knowledge.
China Medical University provides library facility to the students. The library was established in the year 1958, it is located in Lifu-Education Building on Taichung campus. It consists of 300,000 number of volume books. The total area of the library is 5687.42㎡. The aim of the CMU library is to provide the information services with advance research and teaching patient’s care. Also, the library is integrated with the information of all kind of traditional & western medicines. Nearly it offers access to the students 1000 numbers of off-site electronic journals and e-books.
China Medical University has 3 hostel buildings for international students. The new hostel campus is Located in Shenyang in CMU. This new campus hostel of China medical university accommodates all of the international students. Both Single & Double Rooms are available. Hostel rooms are available on the basis of a contract with 1 year of lease time. After that students can extend it. Those hostels are located inside the university campus. Students can stay in single/double rooms on the basis of sharing.
The hostel has all kind of necessary facilities for the students. A comfortable common living room for each floor with all kind of entertaining things like tv, computers with internet connections for students. The hostels are attached with bathroom, public kitchen on each floor for the self-cooking students with all needed facility. Students can cook their own traditional foods for themselves.
Indian foods are available in the China Medical University, for Indian students. There is canteens & cafes are available in Taichung and Beigang campus which is close to the student’s hostels. Those canteens are serving Indian foods, Chinese foods, also the Western types of foods.
China Medical University offers all kind of sports & game facilities to its students. So, that CMU student can play their games at any time as their wish. China university offers various sports and game event to the benefit of the students. These are the games offered by CMU they are as football, basketball, volleyball, and indoor & outdoor games. All of the sporting events has it’s own playground facility.
China Medical University Taiwan Affiliated Hospitals are providing extraordinary medical service, clinical education and research development to the students. China Medical University-affiliated hospitals are establishing for the patient’s health care. The hospital department will ensure the safety of the patients, it creates calmly healing recovering environment for the patients. Those affiliated hospitals are strictly following the rules and implementing the benefits for the patient’s health. Those hospitals improving cultures and the quality of medical cares are more convenient for the students and patients also. So, China Medical University students can get their practical knowledge through these hospitals.
List of Hospitals in China Medical University as follow as
- China Medical University Children’s Hospital.
- China Medical University Beigang Hospital.
- Tainan Municipal An-Nan Hospital.
- Taipei Branch – China Medical University Hospital.
- Tsaotun Branch – China Medical University Hospital.
- Taichung East District Branch – China Medical University Hospital.
- Fengyuan Branch and Fengyuan Medical Office – China Medical University Hospital.
How to Reach
China Medical University is locates in Taichung city and 175km away from Taipei capital of Taiwan(ROC). The Taichung is one of major cities in Taiwan and has all transport network to connecting with other region. Also, it has well connected with other countries by Air and has a direct flight service as two cities from India such as Indira Gandhi International Airport(Delhi) and Trichirappalli International Airport(Tamilnadu) with travelling duration of approx 10:00 hours and 15:00 hours respectively.
The Taichung International Airport located from the college is 14.9km distance with travelling time of 30 minutes. Moreover, Taichung Railway Station is situated at a distance of 3.2 km from the college to reaching time of 12-15 minutes. Around a clock bus service are available which will be taking to college approximately 15 minutes.