Find Telangana State Quota NEET counseling information such as Counselling Procedure, Cut off, Seat Matrix, Tuition Fees, Eligibility, etc here.
MBBS Admission Counselling for Telangana State Quota is conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal . 85% of MBBS seats in all government colleges located in the state of Telangana are allotted to students who are native to the state. Apart from government colleges, management quota seats, as well as NRI Quota seats in private medical colleges, are allotted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Counselling Procedure
3. Counselling Registration
4. Allotment Process
5. Eligibility – State Counselling
6. Domicile Rules
7. Seat Reservation
8. Seat Matrix
9. Required Documents
10. NEET Cut off
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Conducting Authority||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal|
|Total Medical College Participating||10 Govt Colleges, 21 PVT Colleges (4 Minority Colleges)|
|Total MBBS Seats Govt||1,740|
|Total MBBS Seats Private||Govt Quota – 1,575; Mgmt Quota – 1,102; NRI Quota – 473|
|Tuition Fees||Govt College – Rs 10,000/Year,|
Govt Quota – Rs 60,000/Year
Mgmt Quota – Rs 11 -14 Lakhs/Year,
NRI – Rs 23 – 28 Lakhs/Year
|Registration Date||Third Week June|
|Registration Fees||GN/OBC – 3,500/ ; SC/ST – 2,900/|
|Phone Helpline||9490585796, 8500646769, 9502001583, 8466924522|
Telangana State Counselling Procedure
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal was conducted in state quota, management quota, NRI quota for MBBS Admission counseling.
- Online Registration
- Login and Filling & locking of choices
- Telangana MBBS seat allotment 2020
- Downloading the Telangana MBBS counseling allotment letter
- Reporting at the allotted college/Participate in Next Round
Counselling Expected Schedule:
Online Registration starts – 3rd week of June 2020
Last date to register – 4th week of June 2020
Provisional merit list Release – 4th week of June 2020
Original Document Verification – 4th week of June 2020
Final Merit List Release – Ist week of July 2020
Round-1 Counselling – Ist week of July 2020
Allotment List Release – 2nd week of July 2020
Last date for reporting to allotted college – 3rd week of July 2020
Round-2 Counselling – 4th week of July 2020
Allotment List Release – Ist week of August 2020
Last date to join the allotted college – August 1, 2020
Registration start – 4th week of June 2020
Last date for Registration – Ist week of July 2020
Provisional merit list Release – 2nd week of July 2020
Round-1 Counselling – 3rd week of July 2020
Further Rounds of Counselling – Last week of July 2020
Commencement of classes – August 1, 2020
Telangana State Counselling Registration
Application for Pre-counselling & Online fee payment:
The pre-counseling phase is introduced to prepare the State Wise Merit list of Telangana for participation in the state quota UG medical counseling.
- Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ and register online.
- Registration Form will appear. Candidate should provide the details of NEET Roll No, NEET Rank, D.O.B, and Mobile Number to register and Click the validate button.
- If all the details are entered is correct, Candidate will receive the Registration number.
- Note the Registration number for further Process and click OK
- After this process, candidates should enter Roll Number and their Registration number for updating the further details and click the Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed. Candidates must fill their personal details required on it.
- Click the Save and Exit Button after the form filling. This process can be repeated till the data are entered is correct and click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
- Depending on the caste and category, the Registration fee varies for the candidate. For OC/BC = 3,500 and SC/ST = 2,900, Once paid the fees will not be refund.
- The candidate will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK. Select their mode of payment and make Payment. After the payment process is completed, the Candidate will receive a Successful Payment message.
- The Register fee can be paid through Debit / Credit card or Net Banking
- Then Click OK Button and get filled application form, and take the printout of this form. You need to paste the same photo used while NEET registration on this application form while taking it for document verification.
- The Provisional Merit Position of the Students who applied online for competent authority quota seats into the MBBS course shall be determined by current year NEET scores. These students should visit the verification center as notified by KNRUHS to verify the original documents.
- After the verification of original certificates at the centers notified by the University, Then the University will release the final Merit Position of the Eligible Applicant.
- Then the applicant will participate in the first round counseling if they were ready to join and would proceed with the admission process. If a candidate refuses it, will be able to participate in the second round counseling, students can do this with former registration.
Eligibility for Telangana Counselling
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizens of India Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates with 50% marks in Sciences. BC/SC/ST candidates with 40% marks in Sciences. OC PH candidates with 45% marks in Sciences.
- The candidate should complete 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
The candidates should qualify National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG.
- General category – 50th Percentile.
- SC/ST/BC (PH) – 40th Percentile.
- Persons with Disability – 45th Percentile.
Districts of Adilabad, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, Mahaboobnagar, Karimnagar, Khammam, Medak, Nalgonda, and Warangal are regarded as local area for Osmania University for the purpose of admission.
Districts of Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool, and Nellore shall be regarded as a local area for Sri Venkateswara University for the purpose of admission.
If an applicant studied in school in local area for 4 consecutive academic years ending with relevant qualifying examination.
If candidate have studied in Schools within the State for 7 consecutive academic years ending with the qualifying examination shall be regarded as a local candidate based on maximum period of stay or where he/she last studied.
Candidates resided within the State for a total period of ten years after excluding periods of study outside the Telangana State or either of parents have resided in the State for a total period of ten years after excluding periods of employment outside the Telangana State. These candidates will be considered only for 15% unreserved quota.
Children of parents who are in the employment of this State / Central Government, Universities and Public Institutions within the State Corporation Local Bodies. These candidates will be considered only for 15% unreserved quota.
MBBS Seat Reservation
85% State Quota MBBS seats are divided as follows:
15% seats for Scheduled Castes (SC), 6% of seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) in local area.
29% of the available seats reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes
- BC-A -7%
33 1/3% of seats in state wide institutions guaranteed for women candidates in each category i.e., Open Competition, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Classes Groups A, B, C, D & E, Army quota and other reservations. This regulation of guarantee shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category form 33 1/3% or more of the seats there in.
The Special category reservation for CAP (Army) 1 %, National Cadet Corps 1 %, Sports and Games 0.50%, Physically Challenged 5 % and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) 0.25%.
10% of total seats reserved for EWS Category in specified Government Medical Colleges.
MBBS Seat Matrix – Telangana State
Telangana State has 10 medical colleges run by state government and 22 self-financed private medical colleges including 4 Minority colleges.
|List of Medical Colleges||Type||Total Seats|
|Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad||Govt||250|
|Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad||Govt||200|
|Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal ||Govt||200|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Adilabad ||Govt||100|
|Government Medical College, Nizamabad||Govt||100|
|Government Medical College, Mahaboobnagar||Govt||150|
|ESI Medical College, Hyderabad||Govt||100|
|Government Medical College, Siddipet||Govt||150|
|Government Medical College, Nalgonda||Govt||150|
|Government Medical College, Suryapet||Govt||150|
|Mamata Medical College, Khammam||Private||150|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally||Private||200|
|S.V.S. Medical College, Yenugonda, Mahaboobnagar||Private||100|
|Chalmeda Ananda Rao Inst of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||200|
|MediCity Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|MNR Medical College||Private||100|
|Bhaskar Medical College||Private||150|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad||Private||100|
|Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences Hyderabad||Private||150|
|RVM Medical College||Private||150|
|Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Mallareddy Medical College for Womens, Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
|Maheshwara Medical College||Private||–|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||Private||150|
|Dr VRK Womens Medical College, Ranga Reddy||Private||100|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences||Private||150|
Documents Required for Counselling
Following documents are required while filling the online application form. You need to carry all these original documents along with two self-attested copies of certificates while going for document verification along with the printed application form. Paste the same photograph in the application form which was used during the NEET application form.
(a) Admit Card of NEET UG.
(b) Rank card of NEET UG.
(c) SSLC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
(d) Mark Sheet of qualifying examination in Intermediate / Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate.
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate or equivalent class
(g)Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under the reserved Categories issued by the competent authority.
(h)Service records/ SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if the parent is not in- service.
(i) Aadhar Card
(j) Minority certificates of the candidate issued by the concerned Department
(k) The applicants who studied in Schools outside Telangana state need to provide 10 years residence certificate of the candidate or parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar after excluding the period of study/employment.
(l)If the candidates claiming fees exemption should submit the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/along with Ration card.
(m) Student and Parent should undertake Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per the law if any discrepancy is noticed later.
(n)Local residence certificate issued by MRO
(o)If Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC, and Anglo Indians should submit their required certificate.
(p)EWS claiming candidates should submit their EWS Category certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Telangana.
(q)Allotment letters will be provided by the Counselling authority, this will be used for Counselling.
Last Year NEET 2019 Cut off for Telangana Govt Colleges
All India Quota NEET 2019 Cut off
|S.No||Category||AIR Cutoff||NEET Cutoff|
Telangana State Quota NEET 2019 Cut off – Government Colleges
Least preferred Government Medical College in Telangana state during 2019 was GMC-Nalgonda followed by GMC-Suryapet.
|S.No||Category||AIR Cutoff||SR Cutoff||CR Cutoff||Score Cutoff|
Telangana State Quota NEET 2019 Cut off – Private Colleges
|S.No||Category||AIR Cutoff||SR Cutoff||CR Cutoff||Score Cutoff|
If you want to know NEET score cut off for any government medical college or private medical colleges for Telangana State Quota/Management Quota along with Tuition Fees details, you can download MBBSCouncil Android App.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help