Bukovinian State Medical University is a new multi-structural educational institution. It holds the fourth level of accreditation with antique traditions. It was started in the year of 1944. This BSMU college situated in the western city of Chernivtsi in Ukraine. BSMU Graduates fulfilling their wishes in the Educational field like Medical, Pharmaceutical, Economical, Educational, Scientific, Social and Cultural Spheres.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in BSMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
7. Affiliated Hospitals
8. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 2,50,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 per month approximate.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||Bukovinian State Medical University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||Maternity Home and of Chernivtsi, Regional children’s clinical hospital, Chernivtsi regional clinical hospital, Emergency Rescue Clinical Municipal Hospital, Chernivtsi regional children’s clinical hospital.
||International Association of Universities ( IAU ), World Directory of Medical Schools, World Health Organization (WHO), Geneva International Medical Education Directory (IMED), National Medical University-Government of Ukraine.
||BSMU, Bukovinian State Medical University Ukraine.
||BSMU, Teatralna Square, 2 Chernivtsi – city, Ukraine, 58002.
||+ 380 372 553 754/0372 55-37-54.
Why Study MBBS in BSMU
- This University is under the control of the Ukraine Government.
- BSMU provides online lectures through the leading scientists from Ukraine and Abroad.
- BSMU teaches all of the subjects in English and Ukraine medium.
- The foreign students come from the USA, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ghana, Somalia, India, Pakistan and also many other countries.
- And the foreign student’s numbers are increasing from year to year.
- Day time & Correspondence courses are provided through the Bukovinian state medical university.
- BSMU provides better education training accompanied by the Carpathian region university and General register of the WHO.
- The BSMU is one of the Top Ranking World’s Renowned Government University.
- Bukovinian State Medical University provides the Medical Faculty training within 6 years.
- The academic year consists of 2 semesters, the first term starts in September and the second term starts in February.
- The end of each semester the final control is provided, that means the students have to be passing the tests and examinations in their subjects.
- In the process of constant training, the student’s progress is getting improved which means they have to attend all their classes for improving their knowledge.
- End of the day the students complete their studies, they will get the graduation from the Bukovinian State Medical University.
- After that, the BSMU presents their degree as Doctor of Medicine.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To get the Eligibility to MBBS in Ukraine a candidate shall be passed 10+2 or equivalent class from a recognized school/college. (biology, physics, chemistry with minimum 50% marks)
- The authorised representatives of BSMU’s are providing guidance and support for visa processing.
- As per the law of the Ukrainian Government, the student visa is issued through the Embassy of Ukraine.
- After that, the students get their visa.
- Then the BSMU gives the official invitation letter for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
If you want to know more information about the other Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in BSMU:
- Bukovinian State Medical University has Lecture halls, Classrooms, Educational-Practical Pharmacy and Laboratories are equipped with Modern Technical Aids to ensure Educational Process and Scientific Work, and linked up with Internet Facility.
- The BSMU Library funding for millions of educational volumes, scientific volumes, medical volumes, literature and fiction volumes.
- The BSMU have Computer Classes for Self-Education and Testing the Students Knowledge.
- The BSMU got totally 4413 Number of Students. For now, 4374 students studying University at present, and also it has 1675 foreign Students from 32 different countries.
Students Leisure Time:
The Students Hostels are Consisting of Five Dormitories with Good Conditions of Life, and it has reading halls, sports and Gym, libraries with computers & internet facilities for the benefit of the students.
The Bukovinian State Medical University owns hostels with good conditions for living and learning of the students, as well as 2 cafes and 6 Restaurants. The BSMU owns 5 Government comfortable and High-Security Hostel with No Electricity and Water Bills. The Hostels provides Clean and Healthy – Nutritious Food for the Students. The Hostels owns Two kitchens with free gas facility and availability of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods for the students. And nearby the college Campus it has Three Indian Cuisine Restaurants and Indian Cafes are available.
The Bukovinian State Medical University provides various kind of sports activities, it’s also a part of the curriculum for the students. it helps to make them physically and mentally strong with enjoyment activities.
- Basketball both (men) and (women)
- Volleyball both (men) and (women)
- Football both (men) and (women)
- Freestyle Wrestling
- Track and field athletics
- Table tennis
- Dumb-bell sports
- Sports orienting
- Oriental dances
The BSMU campus hold with 22 new multi-structural buildings, municipal and regional medical establishments are used for the purpose of clinical departments. BSMU have 49 medical departments in various specialities for providing the service to the peoples.
- Maternity Home and of Chernivtsi
- Chernivtsi regional clinical hospital
- Chernivtsi regional children’s clinical hospital
- Emergency Rescue Clinical Municipal Hospital
- Regional children’s clinical hospital
How to Reach
Chernivtsi is one of the largest city in Ukraine also it is an urban city. The Bukovinian State Medical University is located at 350 meters away from with the Walkable distance of 4 Minutes form Chernivtsi city. Chernivtsi is located at 508 kilometres away from Ukraine with arriving time of 8 hours and 25 minutes through roadways. Chernivtsi has an airway facility from the capital city of Kyiv/Kiev. It has regular passenger flights from Kyiv to Chernivtsi with the arriving time of 1 hour and 15 minutes and the ticket rate is starting from Rs.8478(approximate) in Indian currency.