Central America Health Sciences University is situated in the Belize city in Central America. It was founded in the year 1996. The University’s location in Belize City, it allows easy access to the United States, Central and South America and Mexico. Belize is one of the major city in Central America.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in CAHSU
3. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
4. Fees Structure
7. Affiliated Hospitals
8. How to Reach
||Rs 5,50,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||(January & May)
||Central America Health Sciences University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI),
World Health Organisation(WHO),
General Medical Council(GMC),
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG),
United States Medical License Examination(USMLE).
||CAHS universities affiliated hospitals.
||CAHSU Belize, Belize medical college, Central America Health Sciences University.
||CAHSU, Mile 13 1/2 Philip Goldson Highway, Boom Cut Off Rd, Ladyville, Belize.
Why Study MBBS in CAHSU
Central America Health Sciences University provide the MBBS/MD with these three major courses.
Basic science, Clinical science, and Pre-medical courses.
- The duration of the MBBS/MD course is 4 years at CAHSU.
- Central America Health Sciences University providing the MBBS/MD course with US-Based syllabus.
- The medium of instruction in CAHSU is English which makes it much easier for the international students to adapt to the environment.
- Central America Health Sciences University is recognized by the WHO, MCI and others.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at Central America Health Sciences University in Belize is very easy.
- The applicants are not required to take any entrance exam.
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
If you want to know more information about the other Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
- For getting the MBBS/MD admission in CAHSU, the student must fulfil the following criteria.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 50% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 50% of marks.
MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in Central America Health Sciences University:
If you want to know more about the fees details click here.
Central America Health Sciences University has a US standard infrastructure with the equipped campus. The college campus consists of equipped classrooms with LCD projector facility, individual study desk, library, computers and laboratories. CAHSU provides transport facility for the benefit of the students.
CAHSU provides the hostel facilities for the benefit of the students. Those hostels are situated at the walking distance from the college campus. The hostel has facilities like an air-conditioning room, television, internet connection.
Sports & Mess:
CAHSU has various kind of Sports activities for the benefit of the students. It has indoor sports like billiards, table tennis, and also it provides recreational centres. Near the hostel, Indian foods are available through the hotels and cafe.
Central America Health Sciences University is affiliated with the hospitals and clinical centres for providing clinical practice for the benefit of the students. Also, it provides medical service for the benefit of the peoples. The university’s affiliated hospitals are located in the United States Of America, United Kingdom, Mexico and Belize.
How to Reach
To reaching Belize in Central American Country, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi at India to Belize in Central America. After the arrival at Belize, Central America Health Sciences University is located 11.2 kilometres away from the Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport in Belize.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help