Columbus Central University is one of the best medical school in the Caribbean country for studying MBBS/MD course. It provides Basic science and Clinical science Programs with a duration of 4 years. Also, it provides Pre-medical courses too. CCU is situated in Belize, it is a Central American nation located on the eastern coast of the Caribbean countries. CCU is one of the finest university for studying MBBS in Belize.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in CCUSM
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
||Rs 7,50,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||(January & May)
||Columbus Central University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI),
World Health Organisation(WHO),
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG),
United States Medical License Examination(USMLE),
Federation of State Medical Boards(FSMB),
Medical Council of Canada(MCC),
Government of Belize.
||United States teaching & associated hospitals.
||CCU, Columbus Central University School of Medicine, Columbus Central University Belize.
||CCU, 10, bally garden, 4 miles Phillip Goldson Hwy, Belize City, Belize.
||+ 501.671.5150, + 501.226.2682, + 501.226.2683
Why Study MBBS in CCUSM
Belize is an excellent place to study MBBS in Caribbean countries.
- Basic science
- Clinical science
- CCU providing the high-quality of medical education to the students.
- Columbus Central University teaching the US Based Curriculam with 4 years of duration at MBBS/MD.
- North America & South America in between Belize is situated at Central America.
- CCU has a better passing rate in the USMLE exam.
- Columbus Central University is recognized by the WHO, MCI and others.
- Clinical Rotations with 300 slots all over the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The medium of instruction in CCU is English which makes it much easier for the international students to adapt to the environment.
- CCU constantly develops and improving our educational method infrastructure for the benefit of the students.
- Those are included with online Question Banks, Teacher Evaluation Forms, Live Lecture Streaming.
If the student needs they are advised to utilize the best educational resources like PubMed, SIS, EduDesk and other innovative solutions.
- These are the Innovative teaching methods are taught by Columbus Central University.
The medicinal educational programs are instructed in the CCU is good, as compared with the other schools in Belize.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at Columbus Central University in Belize is very easy.
- The applicants are not required to take any entrance exam.
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
If you want to know more information about the other Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
- For getting the MBBS/MD admission in CCU, the student must fulfil the following criteria.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 50% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 50% of marks.
MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in Columbus Central University:
If you want to know more about the fees details click here.
Columbus Central University has a US standard infrastructure with the equipped campus. Those facilities are promote understanding and learning the knowledge of the students. That holds an admission office, student lounge, 12 featured classrooms/lecture halls, library, computer labs, laboratories. The college campus is providing safety for all of the students and faculties with 24/7 security personnel with digital monitoring. The college campus is designed for providing a better learning environment for the benefit of the students
CCU is one among the medical schools in Belize, it provides the hostel facilities for the benefit of the students. The hostels are situated with 20 minutes of walking distance from the college campus. It consists of air-conditioning rooms, television with cable, microwave and stove for cooking, an internet connection & wifi facility.
Sports & Mess:
CCU has various kind of Sports activities, like football, shuttle, with gym facilities for the benefit of the students. The hostels own mess facility for students. If the students need, they have cooked their food as themselves. those facilities are provided.
Columbus Central University has a relationship with many excellent hospitals and clinical centres. Students may join their clinical rotations in Canada, Britain, Ireland, India and other many worldwide locations. The student may set up their own rotations, with the consent of the Dean of Clinical Sciences. All clinical rotations must be done in ACGME approved hospitals.
They are as:
Colorado (Main Hub), Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois (Main Hub), Kentucky, Kansas, Maryland, Montana, Michigan, New York, New Mexico, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
How to Reach
To reaching Belize in Central American Country, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi at India to Belize in Central America. It has other ways to reach, want to know more click here. So that reaching Columbus Central University is easy.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help