In 1932, Dagestan State Medical University(DSMU) is Established and its one of the higher and main scientific medical education centre in the Republic of Dagestan. Initially, The Medical Institute as renamed Dagestan State Medical Academy in 1995, and followed by in 2016 elevated as University status as per rating of the Russian Federation Medical Schools. Now, DSMU has a world-class type of infrastructures with all kind of modern facilities.
Dagestan State Medical Institute keep gives training and educating the specialists based on its unique history, glorious and good traditions and decades of experience. In addition, All this gives it the right to be proud of its success and achievements in various medicine areas. The graduates of Dagestan State Medical University(DSMU) work in various medical institutions of the republic, so as of Russia and foreign countries, Also they head the large medical and scientific research centers.
In order to confirm degree the university maintains a constant correspondence with the General education Commission for work with graduates of foreign medical institutions, the Medical Council of India(MCI), as well as cultural centers of embassies of foreign countries in Russia. The DSMU is included in the directory of international medical education, compiled by the Foundation for the development of international medical education and research, as well as in the international directory of universities and study abroad.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in DSMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 2,80,000 approximate per year
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||Dagestan State Medical University<https://dgmu.ru>
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||Republic clinical Hospital
||DSMU, Dagestan State Medical University.
||Dagestan State Medical University, Pl.lenin,1, Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, Russian Federation.
Why Study MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University(DSMU)
- Dagestan State Medical University is one of the oldest and largest medical universities in Southern Russia.
- The university offers the medical aspirants to all kind of training for competing to the modern medical sciences.
- DSMU has more than 80 years of glorious history, which develops in nowadays also with modern changes.
- Studying at the this Dagestan university, students are not receiving only the theoretical knowledge. Also, they receive all kind of necessary practical skilled knowledge.
- Dagestan State Medical University has been formed with highly qualified teaching staffs.
- DSMU offers 6 years MBBS course with the teaching medium of English and Russian.
- Dagestan University has excellence of medical training and annually 150 number of international students were studying around the world.
- The Medical University has 706 numbers of teaching faculties which includes 66 Professors, 179 Associate Professors, 418 Candidates of Medical Sciences, and 116 Doctors of Medical Sciences.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- Dagestan State Medical University offers MBBS/MD admission for International students.
- The eligibility is the students who have completed their higher secondary or equivalent certificate courses.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- The student must scored in science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology for 70% marks along with English language 70%.
Dagestan State Medical University tuition fees for MBBS Program as shown below and its changed based on current currency rate. (RR – Russian Ruble).
Also, If you want to know more about the fees details click here.
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
|VI – Year
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
Dagestan has its own campuses with enough of large spaces. Dagestan Medical University has become a multi-functional institution on this region. Now the Dagestan University is recognized as a centre of teaches innovative education through sciences. The University campus provides all kind of facilities like hostels, scientific medical library, sports complexes, cafes or canteens, internet centres. Dagestan State Medical University is one of a large scientific medical educational centre in this region. The University consists of 5 departments and 75 departments within the campus. These are all headed by experienced Doctors & Professors. The DSMU faculty teams are having great intellectual potential, in the ways the clinical and scientific innovation activities.
At present totally 736 teachers are working in the Dagestan State Medical University. Now, 5,200 students are enrolled in 6 specialities of courses. Among them more than 170 foreign students from 12 countries. From all these past 87 years, Dagestan State Medical University has become a genuine medical school in medical research which is created nearly 27,000 doctors. Among them, 121 professors, 429 associate professors, 45 Scientist from the Russian Federation, 24 Honoured Doctors from Russia and 15 honoured inventors & innovators are currently working with this university.
Dagestan State Medical University provides library facility to the students. This library provides all kind of information services with to the students. It offers online facilities for helping students.
Dagestan State Medical University hostel facility is provided to the students at a very feasible price. It provides good facility and quality of foods are available for the students. There is no compromise for maintaining a hostel, classroom, laboratory or canteen. So, the entire university is maintained well. The hostels are having all kind of necessary facilities for the students. The hostel has tv and computers with internet connections for the benefit of the students.
Indian foods are available in the Dagestan State Medical University for Indian students. There is canteens & cafes are available in the university campus which is close to the student’s hostels. Those canteens are serving Indian foods also it serves all kind of delicious foods too.
Dagestan State Medical University offers all kind of sports & game facilities to its students. These are the games offered by DSMu they are as football, basketball, and indoor & outdoor games. DSMU has spacious playgrounds and adequate equipment for the respective games. Summer seasons offered swimming, and the Winter seasons offers skiing/skating games. These are the games offered in DSMU.
Dagestan State Medical University is affiliated with these hospitals. They offer medical services to the patients and students also.
- Bacoor Health Centers in coordination with the Municipality of Bacoor
- Philippine General Hospital Psychiatry Department
- St. Bernard Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Loretto Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Holly Cross Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- R.M.L. Chicago Specialty Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Norwegian American Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
How to Reach
Dagestan State Medical University is located in the Republic of Dagestan and its a federal region of Russia and part of the North Caucasian Districts. Makhachkala is the capital of the Dagestan and its well connected with all other regions. Makhachkala city has a International Airport of Mezhdunarodnyy Aeroport at a distance of 25km from the college and has a direct flight service from Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi with a travelling of 13:35 hours. In addition, the city has a 24×7 bus and train service facility to reach college around the clock.