Gomel State Medical University has established in the year 1990, based on the Resolution of the BSSR Council and the order of the Byelorussian Minister of Health. The medical university is mainly to acute need for medical personnel in the regions of Gomel and Mogilev and In addition, need to conduct scientific research on the health effects of the Chernobyl disaster.
In 2000, Republic of Belarus Ministry of Health Department has approved to open the training for foreign countries. The university conducting regular research and providing medical advisory assistance to the surrounding regions. Moreover, GSMU has provides best results and the best specialists, which holds a leading position in the field of medical education in the field of medical science and health care. Also, its creates most importantly – talented teachers, students and graduates in demand.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in GSMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 3,00,000 approximately per year,
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximately per month,
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
||English, Russian, Belarusian
|Duration Of Study:
||Gomel State Medical University<http://gsmu.by/
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||18 Affilated hospitals are associated with the Gomel State Medical University.
||GSMU, Gomel State Medical University.
||Gomel State Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, Lange Street 5, Gomel – 24600, Belarus.
Why Study MBBS in GSMU
- Gomel Medical University has provides highly qualified and specialized doctors.
- Studying MD/MBBS in Gomel Medical University in Belarus is a good choice for quality education with an affordable fee.
- Gomel city got all the facilities with good environments as its considered as second large commercial, industrial and manufacturing city.
- The university got certificate for the quality management system designs and implementation of educational activities in the field of medical education.
- Gomel State Medical University offers MBBS Course in duration of 6years with taught of English medium
- Gomel State Medical University has 36 Medical Stream departments with 350 highly qualified professors & associate professors.
- GSMU has 18 large clinics with modern equipment to provide training as well as conduct research work for the students.
- The University provides traditional forms of learning to the students which is include the lectures, seminars, practical and laboratory training.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at Gomel State Medical University, the applicants should qualified in NEET examination.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects of physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 70% of marks along with 70 marks scored in English.
Gomel State Medical University, MBBS course tuition fees are shown below as per annual basis, which is approximately and will vary as per current money exchange. (BR-Belarusian Ruble)
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
|VI – Year
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
Gomel State Medical University has a high level of infrastructures which creates the benefit of the students to learning and growing environment. GSMU has more than 300 highly qualified professors, associate professors, assistant professors. The facilities of the campus include departmental stores, restaurants, sports & gymnasiums centres, playgrounds for all types of sports. In addition, This university has a library, computers, scientific laboratories, hostels and the other facilities so on.
Gomel State Medical University has a scientific medical library. The library is situated in the main building of this university. It contains e-library, with electronic resources and electronic audio-visual components and internet facility with reading room. The high number of volumes of reference books, magazines & medical journals, foreign literature are available in this library. Using this library the students have an opportunity for getting a high level of knowledge.
Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys & girls students in Gomel State Medical University. There are 4 student hostels are available with fully furnishing facilities. The hostel having the facilities of kitchen, attached bathroom and toilet, heater & air-conditioning facility. All of the Gomel students are advised to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the university. The hostels are 24×7 monitored by the CCTV camera system. There is no need to worry about students protection.
Indian foods are available in Gomel universities to the students. And it serves both veg and non-vegetarian foods for the students. Also, there is a cafe/canteens available on the Gomel university campus. Separate kitchen facilities are available for the self-cooking students, they can make their own foods.
Students are given the opportunity to engage in various sports basketball, volleyball, football, table tennis and table tennis, cricket, and etc. gym, sports clubs and playgrounds are available.
Gomel State Medical University has 18 affiliated hospitals with modern equipment for the purpose of learning. Also, the Gomel has the opportunities to do their clinical practice in these hospitals. These hospitals provide service to students and patients.
How to Reach
Gomel State Medical University is located in the Gomel city and its the second-largest city in Belarus. Also, Gomel city is one of the oldest and biggest educational hub in the country. This city lies with the right bank of the beautiful river Sozh and south-eastern on the borders of Russia and Ukraine. Gomel state has an extensive rail network and airport facilities.
Minsk National Airport is the nearest International Airport from the Gomel Medical university, which can be reaching distance of 313km by road. There is direct flight service from India, Indira Gandhi International Airport-Delhi to Minsk National Airport (Belarus) with the travelling duration of 8 hours and 39 minutes.