Among the universities in Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the top ranking colleges for studying MBBS in Ukraine. It was established in the year 1945. This university provides admission to foreign students from 24 various countries. It is accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine & the Ministry of Education. It is one of the oldest and government universities in Ukraine. IFNMU is listed on the World Health Organisation and International Medical Education Directory.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in IFNMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
||Rs 2,80,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University<http://www.ifnmu.edu.ua/en/a>
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||12 Hospitals and Clinics in Ukraine.
|Total Beds Available:
||Over 2600+ Beds
||World Directory of Medical Schools, World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
||IFNMU Ukraine, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Ukraine.
||IFNMU, Galyska str. 2, 76018 Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
Why Study MBBS in IFNMU
- IFNMU’s tution fee is affordable for the Indian students.
- IFNMU is one of the top medical universities in Ukraine.
- Over 20,000 medical students are trained in the University for the last 66 years.
- Day time & Part time courses are provided through the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- If you want to do MBBS in Ukraine, this is the best university for studying MBBS/MD.
- The foreign students are come to this university from Asia, Africa and Europe, Latin America, and also many other countries.
- All of the educational programs in the University is regulated and approved by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the oldest & leading medical universities in Ukraine and the former of USSR.
The Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is listed in WHO, World Directory of Medical Schools, MCI, USFAIMER, International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- The total duration of the course in IFNMU is 6 years.
- The MBBS/MD classes are conducted in English medium with excellent quality of education.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University provides MBBS course with an advanced level of infrastructure.
- The university holds with 48 types of departments, it consists of 443 faculties including with 77 PhDs.
- Many Indian students are having the best experience through studying the MBBS courses in this university.
- Issuing the degrees and diplomas for the International students are legalized from the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University, by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- Getting a admission into IFNMU is quite easy, because it don’t required any entrance exam.
- To get the Eligibility to MBBS in Ukraine a candidate shall be passed 10+2 or equivalent class from a recognized school/college. (physics, chemistry, biology with a minimum 50% of marks in each subject)
If you want to know more information about the other Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in IFNMU:
This IFNMU provides medical education through the modern level of teaching method. Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University helps the students to become experts in their medical field. The IFNMU complex is designed with a modern structure of buildings. It provides practical classes and lectures through the classrooms. The University campus provides library, auxiliary services for the benefit of the students, and it has laboratories for the student’s research work. IFNMU include with the other facilities like the recreational centre with indoor sports and gym.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University library is stock with 800 thousand number of books and journals, those are available in the English language. It has other language books like Russian, French and German. The University has the scientific library, it teaches modern scientifical information, through culturally. Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provides 3 library facility, it runs with 3 separate buildings on the university. One library is allocated as a medical library. There are 400 local and foreign journals are subscribed in the library. Electronic reading halls are connected with the Internet into 16 computers.
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University provides good hostel facilities. It holds three hostel buildings with a capacity of 2000 students nearly. The hostel consists of two and three-bedroom apartment system with a common hall, common kitchen for cooking. Hostel rooms are furnished with beds, mattress, pillows & blankets, study tables, cupboards, table & chairs, and also bathroom attached with toilet facility, hot water facilities are available to all of the rooms. The hostel has refreshing activities like recreation hall, gym and table tennis. Admission to the IFNMU hostel is very competitive. The availability of the room is only based on the first come.
IFNMU provides sports facilities for the benefit of the students. This University has good features in sports facilities and it offers sports like football, volleyball, basketball, swimming pool, tug of war. Also, it has a sports complex, recreation club with an equipped gym, darts, kettlebell lifting, arm-wrestling, table-tennis with a court, and the other indoor sports activities.
For the teaching purpose of the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, is associated with 12 hospitals and clinics. Those hospitals and the clinics having over 2600+ beds attached with the IFNMU, through it provides service to the students and patients.
- Ivano-Frankivsk Regional & city central hospitals.
- Ivano-Frankivsk Regional and city central clinics.
How to Reach
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University is situated at a walkable distance, with 1 kilometre away from the Ivano-Frankivsk city in Ukraine. To reach the IFNMU is easy. IFNMU has an airway facility from Indira Gandhi International Airport at New Delhi to Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport at Ivano-Frankivsk with the arriving time of 13 hours 25 minutes. Because the Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport is located near to the university. The city is well connected with bus and rail facility at any time.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help