Nanjing Medical University(NMU) is founded in the year 1934 and its one of the renowned medical university in People’s Republic of China . Earlier the university named as Jiangsu Provincial College of Health Policy and Management and changed to present name of NMU in the year 1950. Nanjing Medical University is among the top medical universities and most prestigious college in China. The university Provided Best and High class education to the students with offers special facilities and comfortable environment. In 2002, NMU offers MBBS course in English teaching medium for international students as per approved by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China (MOE). Presently students studying from various countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Mauritius, Hongkong, Australia, Canada, USA and so on.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in NMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 3,40,000 approximate per year
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 per month approximate
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
||English and Chinese
|Duration Of Study:
||5 Years + 1 Year internship
||Nanjing Medical University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||26 Affiliated Hospitals are associated with Nanjing Medical University(NMU)
||NMU, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing Medical University China, Nanjing Medical College China.
||Nanjing Medical University – Faculty of Medicine, 140 Hanzhong Road, Gulou Qu, Nanjing Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, China – 210029.
Why Study MBBS in Nanjing Medical University(NMU)
- Nanjing Medical University is one of the first universities to offer an English taught MBBS, and the best universities sponsored by Jiangsu Province.
- The qualified aspirants are working as top reputed surgeons, lecturers or indulge in research work in various medical fields.
- The tuition fees of China universities is much lesser than compare with any other Indian medical colleges.
- Nanjing Medical University has twenty-six affiliated hospitals so that students can get more knowledge in clinical treatment.
- NMU students have get chance to learn both Modern and Traditional medical science.
- Nanjing Medical University offers MBBS course with the duration of 5 years including 1 year internship.
- The course consists of more than 50,000 class hours per year with 100 types of courses.
- NMU has 188 professors, 252 associate professors, 825 skilled teaching staffs.
- This university has 16 departments, 2 teaching & research sections and 1 teaching laboratory for basic medical sciences.
MBBS Curriculum in NMU
- Basic Surgery, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Diagnostics, Epidemiology, Histology and Embryology, Immunology, Internal Medicine, Lemology, Medical Statistics, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pathology, Pathophysiology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pre-internship Intensive Training, Surgery, Systematic Anatomy, etc.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at Nanjing University the applicants should score 200+ mark in NEET examination.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 70% of marks along with 70 marks in English.
- You have to pay an application fee of CNY500 and a non-refundable deposit of CNY12,500 with a total of CNY 13,000. The CNY12,500 deposit will count for part of your tuition fees after the registration.
- NMU will send an Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form (JW202) to Study MBBS in China after receiving the deposit amount.
- Apply for an X Visa in an embassy or consulate of the People’s Republic of China, along with the Admission Notice and the JW202 form and a physical examination report.
- To get on-line application form for Admission to this university by clicking here.
- Passport copy with 1-year of the validity period.
- HSC/Diploma/Degree Certificates with notarized photocopy.
- If you have any transcripts of the most advanced studies with notarized photocopy.
- No Objection Certificate for the non-criminal record.
- If need any other attachments.
- Each of the attachments should be in A 4 size, jpg format and less than 0.5MB
The approximate tuition fees for the MBBS course in Nanjing Medical University(NMU) as given below, the value may vary as per current rate. (CNY – Chinese Yuan)
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
|VI – Year
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
Nanjing Medical University has two campuses with the land area of 87 hectares. They are Wutai and Jiangning. Wutai Campus is located in the south foot of Wutai Hill in Gulou District. Jiangning Campus is located in the Jiangning town. Currently, this university has more than 13,000 students with 800 plus international students. Nanjing University holds with 239 teachers including 46 associate professors and 58 professors, 361 faculty & staff members, 47 PhD supervisors and 32 master’s supervisors. Among the faculty members, there are 182 people are holding their doctor’s degree. At present, there are 24 employees, 1 professor, 8 associate professors, 9 lecturers, 3 assistants, 2 managers, and 1 teacher’s aide in each department.
Nanjing Medical University Library provides all kinds of emphasized subject wise books to the students. NMU library is spread over with 25,000 m2 approximately, and it is situated in the main building on the college campus. It currently has 9,10,000 printed resources, 52 databases, 7,20,000 e-books and 38,000 e-journals. NMU library has more than 2000 reading seats in Wutai and Jiangning campus. Also, NMU has it’s own publishing 11 academic journals. This library helps the NMU students in the ways of scientific research, social services and culture communication.
NMU provides separate hostel facilities for both girls and boys, they are very comfortable for learn and grow. Fully furnished hostel rooms with an air-conditioned room, wifi & internet facilities, single beds for each person, study table, wardrobe, cupboard with bookshelf, a separate floor for bathroom and toilet facility are available in NMU hostel. The hostel charges are 6000-RMB for each person for a year.
When it comes to the student’s security, it has separate access control systems. Two separate hostel buildings for both girls and boys, they are very comfortable for learn and grow. The hostels are having 24×7 surveillance camera system. The hostel building is secured with the electronic access control system connected with the campus card. The international student affairs office is located in both two hostel buildings for the convenience of students.
Indian foods are available in the Nanjing University, for Indian students. There are 2 main canteens & 3 cafes/food courts are available in jiangning campus which is close to the student’s dormitories. Each hostel floor has a common kitchen facility for the self-cooking students, it consists of microwave ovens & refrigerators with other kitchen utensils. The hostel building has two separate laundry area, activity room and a small grocery shop are situated in each hostel building.
Nanjing University provides a sports facility for the benefit of the students. This is one of the major tasks in NMU that is making the students health in good condition through playing games or sports activity. Also, it includes in their curriculum. These are the games offered by NMU like as football/soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, indoor & outdoor games, athletic games like track events, High jump, Long jump, Hurdling with track fields, Shot Puts, Javelin throw, Pole vault, swimming, cheerleading, gymnastics and martial arts, weight-lifting so on. There is a huge playground available in Wutai Campus.
Nanjing University offers a transport facility for the benefit of the students from Jiangning Campus to Wutai Campus. Nanjing Medical University provides medical treatments to the students, staffs and faculties through the school hospitals and the operating hours are 24 x 7 on Wutai and Jiangning campus.
There are 26 Affiliated Hospitals are associated with Nanjing Medical University(NMU) and list of the hospitals are clicking by here.
How to Reach
To reaching Nanjing is very easy, because it has a direct flight service from Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi to Nanjing Lukou International Airport in Nanjing. Nanjing city has an airway facility for reaching this Nanjing University. This university is located with a distance of nearly 43.3 km and it holds with the arriving time of 39 minutes from Lukou International Airport. NMU has a metro rail service, with a distance of 1 km with the arriving time of 7 minutes from Xinjiekou Metro Station to Nanjing Medical University.