Pskov State Medical University was established in the year of 1932, and its prestigious higher education institution in the Northwest of Russia. The University creates a comfortable environment for the students to make research in different fields and makes a professional doctor by using the scientific potential method.
The key persons are creates the PskovSU by the talented students and hard-working highly qualified staffs and nowadays its scientific potential, the cult of knowledge and strong commitment is adherence to the newest trends to tackle the whole range of higher education challenges.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in PMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 2,10,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 6,000 – Rs 10,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||Pskov State Medical University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI),
World Health Organisation(WHO).
||Pskov Medical affiliated hospitals and Rehabilitation Centre.
||PSMU Russia, Pskov State Medical University Russia, Pskov Medical college, PskovSU, PMU Russia.
||Pskov State University, Pskov, Lenin Square, 2, office 23
Why Study MBBS in Pskov Medical University(PMU)
- Pskov State University has pride in cultural heritages in the other medical universities in the Russian Federation.
- Pskov Medical University experience specialist of faculties prove the good results in the academic excellence of students.
- The University achieves and it owns a lot of highest academic awards in the medical education field.
- Pskov State University students are participating in the regional, national & international competitions and conferences too.
- PMU has nearly 10,000 students including with more than 1,200 foreign students from 41 countries of accross the world.
- Also, it is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- Pskov State Medical Universityis one of the oldest & largest medical universities in the Russian Federation.
- PskovSU offers 6 years MBBS/MD course in both the medium of English and Russian.
- Pskov University offers quality education in the field of medicine program by using scientific method.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
Pskov State University’s Admission Procedures of foreign students as follows
- Pskov State Medical University offers MBBS/MD admission for International students.
- The eligibility is the students who have completed their higher secondary or equivalent certificate courses.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- The student must scored in science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology for 70% marks along with English language 70%.
- The educational documents must be translated into the Russian language.
The tution fees of MBBS Program in Pskov State University are shown below and which is approximate and rate may vary subject to current money exchange.
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
|VI – Year
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
Pskov city is one of the educational, scientific learnings centres in the Russian Federation. Pskov university maintaining global educational standards. This university aim is to bring all of the medical aspirants together. The purpose of this university is providing quality medical education with world-class standards using inventive training methods in modern scientific research. Along with highly professional staffs of this university takes a rightful place comparing with all of the European medical universities. The University conducts training of qualified competitive specialists in the interest of economic, political, social, historical and cultural development of the Pskov region as a border region included in the Baltic Sea countries partnership system. This university has a modern scientifical infrastructure for teaching the medical stream with 22 educational buildings with research laboratories, hostels, centre for student’s initiatives.
The Pskov university library has nearly 10,00,000 collections of books & journals in both online & printed material also. The library has 7 reading halls which includes 2 electronic reading rooms with all kind of facilities. In addition, The library totally automated and the students has avail internet facilities.
Pskov State University offers an accommodation facility for the benefit of the students. There are 12 comfortable dormitories are available on the university campus. Those hostels are accommodating up to nearly 3000 students. The hostel provides a common kitchen facility, in here students can make their own foods. All of the hostel dormitories are secured on 24×7 with highly monitored CCTV facility.
Pskov State Medical University provides 20 types of sports facility for the benefit of the students. The sports complex are structured with all kind of modern facilities of equipment. These are the games offered by Pskov University like football (men and women), indoor soccer (women only), volleyball, ball badminton, basketball (men and women), hockey, shooting & archery, table tennis, gymnastics also. An equipped 9 gym and playground facilities are available for the benefit of the students with all kind of sports equipment. Indoor & outdoor games, shooting gallery, swimming pools, 3 skiing lodges, facilities are available in this Pskov medical university.
Indian foods are available in the Pskov State Medical University for Indian students. There is canteens & cafes are available at nearby the university campus. Those cafes are serving Indian foods, western type of foods also.
Pskov State Medical University is affiliated with these hospitals they are as, Pskov State Medical & Rehabilitation Centres with Polyclinic. It offers medical services to the patients & students also. In here students can do their clinical practice also while the time of medical internships. The medical department provides outpatient treatment for the students & university staff. Also, there is an examine & treatment rooms are available for treating the patients. All of the medical departments are staffed with physicians & therapists in providing medical services.
How to Reach
Pskov State University is situated in Pskov city, Russian Federation and 736km away from country capital Moscow. The city has major Rail, Air and Road network which is connected with other region of Russian federation. The nearest Airport of the college is Sheremetyevo International Airport(Moscow) with travelling duration of approximately 8:20hours.
The Sheremetyevo International Airport is well connected with all over the world and has a direct flight service from Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi) with a travelling time of 6 hours and 40 minutes. Moreover, Pskov city serves various kind of transportation facilities as reach to the college around a clock.