The name of Tianjin Medical University was constantly renamed after Tianjin Medical College, founded in 1951. The university was the first medical organization allowed by the Council of State after the start of the People’s Republic of China. In 1994, the Second Medical College also joined with this university and became one of the major universities in China. In addition, It was selected in the national first-class discipline development plan in 2017.
In 1997, The University launched the International Integrated Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine School and in 2010 selected from the International Medical School. Currently, there are students studying from 47 countries and international universities are medical universities in terms of national scale and quality. University passion is to develop superior research and education for medical candidates.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in TMU
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:
||Rs 4,10,000 approximate per year
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
||English and Chinese
|Duration Of Study:
||Tianjin Medical University<https://inter.tmu.edu.cn/
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO)
||29 Affiliated Hospitals are associated with Tianjin Medical University(TMU)
||2,500 per day.
||TMU, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin Medical University China.
||Tianjin Medical University, 22 Qi Xiang Tai Road, Tianjin Province – 300070, People’s Republic of China.
||+86(22)23542757; (22) 83336911
Why Study MBBS in Tianjin Medical University (TMU)
- Tianjin was the first medical university after the foundation of the People’s Republic of China
- Tianjin University is recognized by the MCI and WHO.
- International students nearly 1200 persons are studying from more than 60 countries.
- TMU received excellent appraisals in undergraduate and seven-year education assessments by the Ministry of Education.
- The university established academic exchange programs and cooperative relations with 96 universities from 22 countries.
- The Medical courses are taught in English medium for more than ten years in this university.
- Tianjin Medical University offers MBBS course with the duration of 6 years including with 1-year internship.
- Tianjin university offers medicine program in foreign students from the year 1960.
- The teaching faculty for the course more than 563 professors and 987 associate professors, 164 expert faculties, 229 Ph.D Programmers and 737 Master’s Degree Programmers.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- To getting admission at Tianjin University the applicants should score 200+ mark in NEET examination.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 70% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 70% of marks along with 70 marks in English.
- Passport ( Original & Copy )
- HSC/Diploma/Degree Certificates ( Original & Copy )
- Medical Certificate ( Negative Report of HIV. )
- NOC Certificate ( No Objection Certificate )
- Photocopies of the candidate
The approximate tuition fees for the MBBS course in Tianjin Medical University(TMU) as given below, the value may vary as per current rate. (CNY – Chinese Yuan)
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
|VI – Year
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
Tianjin University main campuses are located in nearby Qxiaing road which is close to Nankai University. Tianjin Medical University has more than 8690 teaching and administrative staff including 8161 professionals. Presently, There are nearly 10,000 full-time medical students are studying in this university.
The Tianjin Medical University library spread over an area of 12,200 square meters with the seating capacity of around 2000. This library has 1,226,600 collections of books with more than 2000 magazines in different languages. Also, it has digital resources and e-book facilities with well-connected internet facilities. The library has a spacious reading area for the benefit of the students.
Tianjin Medical University has 2 campuses. They are Guangdonglu Campus and Qixiangtai Campus. Apartment facilities are available for the International Students is in Qixiangtai Campus. The accommodation costs RMB-30 approximately per day. The off-Rent accommodation is allowed in the Tianjin University.
Tianjin hostel facilities are listed they are as follows: Single and Double Rooms with furnished beds, desks, chairs, bookcase, self-study room, air conditioner, TV, telephone, internet access within the campus, electric water heater, private washroom with showers (24 hours hot water service)are available for the benefit of the students.
Indian Foods are available in the Tianjin campus. Chinese food and Indian food restaurants are available in the Tianjin campus. Also, South Asian restaurants, coffee bars, kitchen, laundry facilities. (Washing machine facilities are available here, students can wash their clothes using washing card)
Tianjin University provides a sports facility for the benefit of the students. These are the games offered by Tianjin like football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, indoor & outdoor games, athletic games like track events with gymnastics so on. There is a huge playground available at Tianjin Medical University.
Tianjin Medical University has 7 university hospitals, 13 affiliated clinical schools and 9 affiliated teaching hospitals, these hospitals have more than 15,000 teaching beds.
The hospitals affiliated to Tianjin University are as follows:
- Tianjin Medical University General Hospital
- Second hospital of Tianjin Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University Airport Hospital
- Cancer Hospital affiliated with Tianjin Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University Dental Hospital
- Tianjin Medical University Metabolic Disease Hospital
- Tianjin Medical University Eye Center
The major medical facilities are offered by the Japanese government at a free cost for the people’s welfare. The hospital occupies an area of 7,200 square meters. The total construction area is 12,000 square meters with 12 floors in the main building. The daily out-patient visits reach around 2,500 per day.
How to Reach
Tianjin Medical University is situated Tianjin city, 137km from southeast of Beijing and its an educational and cultural city. The Tianjin city is easy to reach from India as a direct flight service available from Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi to Tianjin Binhai International Airport with travelling duration of approximately 11.45 hours.
The university from the Tianjin Binhai International Airport will be reaching distance of 50km and takes 45min travel duration. Also, there is Tianjin Railway Station is located with the reaching distance of 45km from the college.