University of Perpetual Help System Dalta was situated in Laspinas city, Philippines. At the earlier stage, it offers two academic courses. The college was expanded when it starts two branches in Molino and Calamba. The Molino campus begins in 1995 with an initial enrolment of 700 students. Calamba is started in the year of 1996, and its caters 367 students. The university is located in the capital city of Manila. It provides a comfortable atmosphere for learning with the hospital, hostel, library, modernly equipped laboratories, and student refreshment programs.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in UPHSD
3. Admission & Eligibility
4. Fee Structure
7. Affiliated Hospitals
8. How to Reach
||Rs 3,00,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 15,000 – Rs 20,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
|Duration Of Study:
||University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI),
World Health Organisation(WHO),
Commission on Higher Education(CHED),
Medical Board of California(MBC),
United States Medical License Examination(USMLE),
Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER).
||UPHSD, Alabang-Zapote Avenue, Pamplona 3, Las Pinas City, Manila, Philippines.
Why study MBBS in University of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD)
- University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is one of the reputed institution, which operates 45 years
- It has secured 4th place in the education system of the Philippines country.
- The medium of the instruction is English and the official language of the Philippines is also English, so international students prefer this university.
- The UPHSD receives many awards for excellent education from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA).
- This institution has affiliated to more than 7 medical centers.
- Most of the teaching faculties are graduates from the Harvard University of London.
- It has a high passing rate in USMLE examinations.
- The tuition fee of the institution is easily affordable and also there is no need to paying donation/other charges.
MBBS Course @ UPHSD
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA offers 5 years MBBS course in the medium of both Language.
- The university provides quality education in the field of medicine program.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- Indian students need to qualified the NEET exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
- The applicant must have completed 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology by the recognized.
The applicant should submit the needed documents as:
- Birth certificate
- Original copies of passport
- Transcript of records from school last studied
- Student visa or special study permit
- Foreign student’s admission fee
- Psychological clearance
- Good moral certificate
- NBI clearance
- NCA clearance
Those certificates are must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), Philippines.
University of Perpetual Help Fees Structure
The below shown MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in University of Perpetual Help System Dalta and may vary to the current exchange rate.
|I – Year
|II – Year
|III – Year
|IV – Year
|V – Year
Education Abroad Consultants of University of Perpetual Help
If you are looking to study MBBS In Philippines @ UPHSD medical college from below states, contact Fence Education Consultancy.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
If you are working as consultant for any Philippines Medical College and want to get listed above, send “AddConsult” Telegram App message to 6382088809
NEET Cutoff Details/Fees – AIQ and State Quota for All Medical College in India
If you want to know more information about the other Medical Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta has three campuses in Laspinas, Molino, and Calamba. Laspinas campus is spread over an area of 4 hectares which includes well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls, demonstration halls, library, auditorium, hostels, cafeteria, sports centre, and multi-speciality medical centre. Indian students who want to study medicine in Philippines, choose UPHSD because of its infrastructure and high education quality. The lecture rooms are modernized with the state-of-the-art and air-conditioned facility. Sports centre has ample space for several indoor and outdoor games. The demonstration hall serves the models of the specimen, cadavers for the anatomy departments.
The UPHSD provides two libraries which are a general library and medical library. The medical library has a large number of books by various schemes. It was designed based on the Library of Congress Classification. They are subscribing several international journals, it serves comprehensive knowledge for students and researchers. UPHSD library offers well-furnished, air-conditioning reading rooms with more than 200 seating capacity.
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA provides hostels for international students on the campus and outside of the university. Indian foods are available within the campus.
The college has individual hostels for girls and boys respectively. In these hostels, more than 1000 members can be accommodated. Each room has attached bathroom facility, with single, double or triple beds. The hostel consists of a library with air-conditioned reading rooms, recreation area, visitors hall, study rooms, and 24×7 wifi facility. Both hostels have separate mess with a dining hall. Air-condition and non-air-conditioning rooms are obtainable with the choice of the students.
UPHSD encourages various kinds of sports activities. It is one of the members of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. The college has playgrounds for basketball, Beach volleyball, and volleyball with adequate equipment. The indoor game stadium is also available with modern equipment.
Affiliated Hospital – University of Perpetual Help Medical Center
University of Perpetual Help DALTA Medical Center is associated with this institute. It gives a high quality of service in medicine. This medical centre has third place in the Philippines country. This hospital is specialised in Neuro diseases. It has 1000 beds and attends 300 outpatients daily. The medical centre provides 24×7 clinical and emergency services with an ambulance, blood bank, radiological investigation laboratories, diagnostics investigation laboratories, ventilator, and defibrillator. The speciality services like ophthalmology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, pathology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, haematology, oncology, nephrology, and rheumatology are offered in these medical centres.Health Centres of UPHSD
- Bacoor Health Centers in coordination with the Municipality of Bacoor
- Philippine General Hospital Psychiatry Department
- St. Bernard Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Loretto Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Holly Cross Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- R.M.L. Chicago Specialty Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Norwegian American Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
How to Reach University of Perpetual Medical College
Laspinas is one of the highly urbanized cities in Metro Manila. The UPHSD Laspinas campus has 10 kilometres distance from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila. The local transport buses or jeepneys are available, to reach this medical institute within 35 minutes of travelling time. The Philippines is 4600 kilometres away from India. The air travel distance is almost equal to 2800 miles.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help