UV Gullas College of Medicine is located in Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. It was established in the year of 1919. The main college is in Cebu city and another one is the downtown area of Cebu. UV Gullas campus main college consists of Vicente Gullas memorial hospital, University of Visayas college of Nursing, Gullas college of Dentistry, Tan Kim ching cancer centre.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why study MBBS in UV Gullas
3. MBBS Course
4. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
5. Fees Structure
8. Affiliated Hospitals
9. How to Reach
|Total MBBS Seats:||150|
|Tuition Fees:||Rs 2,83,000 approximate per year.|
|Living Expences:||Rs 15,000 – Rs 25,000 approximate per month.|
|Hostel :||In-Campus Hostel Available|
|Food:||Indian Food Available|
|Medium of Instruction:||English, Chinese|
|Duration Of Study:||5.8 Years|
|Affiliated To:||Vicente Gullas Memorial Hospital Cebu .|
|Recognition and Listing:||Medical Council of India(MCI),|
World Health Organisation(WHO),
Commission on Higher Education(CHED),
United States Medical License Examination(USMLE),
Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research(FAIMER).
|Other Names:||UV Gullas Philippines, UV Gullas College of Medicine.|
|Address:||UV Gullas College of Medicine, Banilad, Mandaue city 6014, Cebu, Philippines.|
Why study MBBS in UV Gullas
- To provide the proven quality of education around 100 years.
- Top ranking medical college in Cebu city.
- UV Gullas has an accredation of Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduation.
- High Passing percentage in the academic examination.
- To Provide clerkship in government and private medical center.
- The UV Gullas college of medicine have an affiliation of four multi-specialty health center.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
- The students have passed in 12th standard with 50% aggregate marks in majors of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and also get qualifying marks in NEET-UG examination.
- The documents including mark sheets, contact certificate, transfer certificate, passport, medical certificate,n bank statement, and the notice of acceptance from this university are should attestation and red ribbon by the embassy of Philippines.
If you want to know more information about the other Medical Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
MBBS Program approximate tuition fees in UV Gullas College of Medicine:
|Year||Philippine Peso||Dollar||Indian Rupee|
|I – Year||₱ 2,59,941||$ 5,100||Rs 3,63,000|
|II – Year||₱ 1,93,681||$ 3,800||Rs 2,70,000|
|III – Year||₱ 1,93,681||$ 3,800||Rs 2,70,000|
|IV – Year||₱ 1,93,681||$ 3,800||Rs 2,70,000|
|V – Year||₱ 1,93,681||$ 3,800||Rs 2,70,000|
|VI – Year||₱ 1,93,681||$ 3,800||Rs 2,70,000|
|Total Fees||₱ 10,34,669||$ 20,300||Rs 14,50,000|
NEET 2019 Cutoff Details – AIQ and State Quota
If you want to know more information about the other Abroad colleges and Indian Colleges can be found by download this MBBSCouncil Android App. This mobile App will updated regularly to Provide college details of Abroad & India, All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and NEET score of the candidate by college wise. Also, this app will provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
UV Gullas college of medicine has two campuses in Cebu. The medical college is a multi-storied building, that has air-conditioned gallery type lecture rooms, fully modernized laboratories, demonstration hall, auditorium, and library. The campus contains hostel, cafeteria, play area, and hospital.
UV Gullas college of medicine has the main library and department libraries, that contains a large number of medical text and reference books. International and national journals are accessible and e-library facility are also available with the computer. The library consists of air-conditioned reading rooms for the benefit of the staffs and students.
UV Gullas provide the hostel facility for the benefit of the students. The hostels are situated inside the college campus. It provides a separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. The college campus has 24×7 CCTV surveillance, that ensures the student’s protection.
The UV Gullas medical college offers a spacious playground, it encourages students enthusiasm. That makes the students as strong in both physical and mental. And also it provides indoor games and recreational facilities for the benefit of the students.
UV Gullas college of medicine associated with these hospitals, it helps medicine practising to the students. They are as:
- Vincente Sotto Memorial Medical Center – It is a government hospital and contains 800 beds. This is one of the largest hospitals in Cebu city and provides various kinds of medical services.
- Chong Hua Medical Center – This is a third hospital in the country and has 660 beds. It is owned by Benevole de Cebu. The health centre is an 11 storey twin tower building and gives high profile patient care with modernized operation theatres.
- Perpetual Succour hospital – The hospital is associated with University of perpetual help system dalta. This is the oldest and reputed medical centre in the Manila city and it provides the multi-speciality medical services.
How to Reach
If you want to reach the UV Gullas college, it has only airways to reach it. From the Philippines, the country has daily flights to NewDelhi in India. From the Indira Gandhi International Airport in India to Mactan–Cebu International Airport in the Philippines has flight services. After reaching the Cebu the UV Gullas college is situated near with 10 kilometres distance.