Zaporizhia State Medical University (ZSMU) is situated in Zaporizhia city. It is located in the Dnieper River in South-Eastern Ukraine. It was founded in the year 1903. ZSMU is one of the oldest medical institutions in Ukraine. It is one of the government institution in Ukraine. ZSMU has the world-level infrastructure, it holds the modern teaching and studying method with the experienced staffs and specialists. ZSMU holds the fourth level of accreditation in Ukraine.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in ZSMU
3. Admission Procedure & Eligibility
4. Fees Structure
7. Affiliated Hospitals
8. How to Reach
||Rs 3,00,000 approximate per year.
||Rs 10,000 – 15,000 approximate per month.
||In-Campus Hostel Available
||Indian Food Available
|Medium of Instruction:
||English and Ukraine
|Duration Of Study:
||Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
|Recognition and Listing:
||Medical Council of India(MCI), World Health Organisation(WHO), (Ministry of Health of Ukraine)
||Zaporizhzhia’s affiliated and regional clinical hospitals.
|Total Beds Available:
||World Health Organization (WHO),Palestinian National Authority, The Medical Board of California, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Medical Council of India, Sri Lankan Medical Council.
||ZSMU Ukraine, Zaporizhia State Medical University, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Zaporozhye State Medical University.
|| Zaporizhzhia, Maiakovskyi avenue 26, Ukraine 69035.
||+38 (061) 224-63-91
Why Study MBBS in ZSMU
- ZSMU offers the MBBS/MD Course with 6 years duration.
- ZSMU is one of the reputed university in Europe.
- Zaporizhia State Medical University is one of the listed colleges in the “World Directory of Medical School” approved by the WHO.
- ZSMU is fully recognized by the Medical Council of India, Sri Lankan Medical Council, Palestinian National Authority, The Medical Board of California, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- ZSMU is also recognized by the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
- ZSMU provides the FMGE Screening Test training for the students, at the time of their academic studies. After that, they can easily clear the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility
To get the eligibility for studying MBBS in Ukraine, a candidate should be passed in 10 and +2. The minimum mark is required in each of the subjects is 60% in biology, chemistry, physics. List of the necessary documents for studying MBBS in ZSMU:
- Birth certificate ( copy with translation into Ukrainian)
- Original or legalized copy of certified documents is needed to translate in Ukrainian.
- The foreign students are must submit the proper legalized medical certificate which means the student doesn’t have any infectious disease.
- Those needed certificates have to be prepared two months before the enrollment for study MBBS in ZSMU.
If you want to know more information about the other Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
MBBS/MD Program approximate tuition fees in ZSMU:
ZSMU college campus consists of five main buildings, it holds computerized classrooms, lecture halls, auditorium, library, hostels, canteen, cafe. The university located at 5 main academic buildings, it also has 20 clinics are affiliated with this university.
ZSMU has a library at the universities main building. The library owns 5,80,000 textbooks. In here the library provides an internet facility through 42 computers.
ZSMU campus provides 5 hostel facilities for the benefit of the students. This hostel is located on the college campus. The hostel complex accommodates nearly 2500 students. Here canteen and cafe facilities are provided for the students. the hostel is near to the academic building it is situated on the university campus.
ZSMU provides sports facilities for the benefit of the students. This University has good in sports facilities and it offers sports like football, mini-football, volleyball, handball, basketball, swimming pool, tennis with a court, chess, shooting-range. Also, it has a multipurpose hall, fitness-club with three equipped gym, and a sports stadium for indoor sports activities.
Zaporozhye State Medical University has nearly 30 regional hospitals and clinics are associate with the ZSMU. They as follows:
- Student sanatorium-dispensary
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Children’s Hospital
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Hospital of Infectious Diseases
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Oncology Center
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Antituberculous Clinical Center
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Medical Center of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Psychiatric Hospital, the Regional Drug Treatment Clinic
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Dermatovenereologic Center
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Endocrinological Center
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Center of Human Reproduction
- City Clinical Hospital No. 1
- City Clinical Hospital No. 2
- City Clinical Hospital No. 3
- Central Clinical Hospital No. 4
- City Multipurpose Clinical Children’s Hospital No. 5
- City Clinical Hospital No. 6
- City Clinical Hospital No. 7
- City Multipurpose Clinical Hospital No. 9
- Clinical Maternity Hospital No. 9
- City Clinical Accident and Emergency Hospital
- Vita-Center LLC
- Medical Unit of Motor Sich OJSC
- Zaporizhzhia Military Hospital
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Perinatal Center
- Primary Health and Ambulance Care Center No. 6
- PI Regional Children’s Multipurpose Health Center
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Medical and Sports Center
- Health Center Velykyi Luh of Priazovkurort PJSC
- Zaporizhzhia Regional Bureau of Pathological Anatomy and Zaporizhzhia Regional Bureau of Forensic Medical Expertis
How to Reach
To reaching the Ukraine Country we have to get an Airway Route from the New Delhi in India to reach the Kiev in Ukraine through Straight Flight. ZSMU has an airway facility form Kiev the capital city of Ukraine. From Boryspil International Airport at Kiev to Dnipropetrovsk International Airport at Dnipro city have flight facility. To reaching the Dnipro city, it takes 1-hour travelling time through the flight.
Dnipro is the nearest city of Zaporizhia. After that you have to reach the ZSMU through the roadways, it has 79.3 kilometres away from Dnipropetrovsk International Airport with the arriving time of 1 hour