Find Gujarat State Quota NEET counselling information such as Cut off, Seat Matrix, Tuition Fees, Eligibility, Medical Counselling Procedure, etc here.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Counselling Procedure
3. Counselling Registration
4. Allotment Process
6. Nativity & Domicile Rules
7. Seat Reservations
8. Seat Matrix
9. Required Documents
10. NEET Cutoff
|Mode of Counselling
||ACPUGMEC – Admission committee for Professional under graduate medical education courses – Gujarat
|Total Medical College Participating
||7 Govt Colleges, 16 Govt Aided, 12 Self-Financing Colleges
|Total MBBS Seats Govt
||Govt Quota – 1198
|Total MBBS Seats Private
||Govt Quota – 3598, Mgmt – 288, NRI – 639
||Govt Quota in Govt College – Rs 25000/Year,
Govt Quota in Private College – Rs 3 to Rs 8.7 Lakhs/Year,
Minority/Mgmt Quota – Rs 9.07 to 17.9 Lakhs/Year,
NRI – $22000 to $35000 /Course
||Ist Week of June
||Govt Quota – Rs 1000 (For SC and ST category – Rs 500)
Mgmt Quota – Rs 2000(For SC and ST category – Rs 1000)
NRI Quota – Rs 2000
Gujarat State Medical Counselling Procedure
MBBS Admission Counselling for Gujarat is conducted by Admission committee for Professional under graduate medical education courses, Gujarat. The counselling includes MBBS Seats in government and private medical colleges located in the state of Gujarat. There are no open management quota seats in Gujarat.
- Online Registration
- Document Verification
- Merit List Publication
- Online Choice Filling
- Allotment of Admission
- Payment of Tuition Fees
- Original Document Submission
During online registration, you need to do PIN Purchase from designated branches of Axis Bank
or online from www.medadmgujarat.org. Fee to purchase PIN is Rs 200.
- Step 1 : Enter serial number of PIN(5 digit printed on the over of PIN), 14-digit PIN number, mobile number, Email-ID, NEET Roll number to register.
- Step 2 : Fill Application Form: Fillup the personal details and set password.If you lost your PIN, you have to visit CCR, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar to regenerate your PIN by paying Rs. 100.
- Step 3:Confirm your registration after entering your qualification details.
- Step 4: Candidate has to take prior appointment for document verification and submission of xerox copies at help center. Candidates can select date and time at the time of printing the registration slip. Click “Document Verification Appointment” under Registration menu to schedule appointment.
- Step 5 : Take Printout: Candidate should take the print out of the Application form and take it during the document verification . Carry two copies of the application form. Self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be attached with registration details.
The officer at the Help Center will verify the Registration Details, original documents along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents. The verification officer will retain Registration Slip and set of self-attested documents and issue the Registration Slip with signature. Without Registration Slip, candidates will not be allowed for MBBS admission.
1. Gujarat counselling process is conducted Online.
2. Merit list: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of All India Rank of candidates who are qualified in the NEET exam. A separate merit list will be prepared for minority candidates.
3.After publication of merit list on the website, counselling schedule is released on the website and through advertisement in prominent newspapers widely circulated in the state.
4.Candidates should enter their order of college choices online.
5. After few days, Admission committee for Professional under graduate medical education courses (ACPUGMEC) will process seat allotment and results will be published online.
7. If the candidate is accepting the seat, they will download the allotment information letter by paying the prescribed fees decided by the fee regulatory authority. Fee payment can be done at Axis bank or through online payment. Payment of fees is considered as confirmation of the admission. If students does not pay fees, then he/she shall not be eligible for admission in the same institution in further rounds of counselling.
8. Submission of original documents at help center. All government medical colleges acts as help centers to confirm the admission. Tuition fees receipt for one term(6 months) at HDFC bank.
8.While reporting to the allotted college, physical fitness certificate is essential.
Candidates seeking admission on local quota seats of NHLMMC-Ahmedabad or SMIMER-surat shall be considered first for the admission to the available locate quota seats of respective college and thereafter they will be considered for admission to non-local seats.
Gujarat State Medical Admission Committee conducts three rounds of counselling. They are
- First Round counselling
- Second Round counselling
- Mop up Round
Up-gradation of Seats:
Admitted candidates of Ist round can participate in IInd round counselling by submitting online. Candidates who got upgraded in second round will forfeit admission processing fee that is decided by admitted college or by counselling committee. They have to pay full tuition fee(50% in case of private medical college management quota) for the upgraded college by DD/Cash/Online in Axis Bank followed by submission of original documents at help centre.
Resignation of Seats:
Candidates are required to contact help centre where they have to submit their documents along with original admission letter, fee receipt of tuition fee.
Eligibility to Participating the Gujarat Medical Counselling
- Candidates secured a minimum of 50% marks in PCB
- As on 31-Dec-2022, candidates should have completed 17 years of age.
To Claiming the Nativity & Domicile
- The candidate should have passed 10th and 12th qualifying examination from Gujarat Board.
- Candidate passes 10th and 12th exam from CBSE or ICSE school located in Gujarat state
- Sons and daughters of All India services allotted to Gujarat state and serving outside the Gujarat state on deputation.
- Sons and daughters of Gujarat government employees serving outside the Gujarat state for administrative reasons.
- Candidate studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidhayala upto standard VIII in any school located in Gujarat and studied in Navodaya school outside the state afterwards is eligible provided he writes NEET exam the same year.
Category Seat Reservations
Reservation for MBBS admission for the candidates of Gujarat for various communal categories are want to know Click Here To View All Reservation Details for Gujarat
Required Documents for Medical Counselling
The candidate should produce Original Documents for verification and attach the self-attested photocopies of the following documents with the application form.