Find SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Course Fees, Infrastructure, Ranking, Cut off, Internship, Hostel Facilities, Available Courses, Admission Procedure, Hospital details for NEET Counselling.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. PG Courses
2.1. Courses and Fees PG
2.2. Cut off 2022 DNB
2.3. Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
2.4. Admission Additional Details
5. How to Reach
| Institution Type
| Affiliated University
||National Board of Examinations
| Post Graduate Courses
| Super Speciality Courses
| Total Beds
||Install MBBSCouncil App
| Average Patients
||Install MBBSCouncil App
||Opp. Doordarshan, Drive-in -Road, Ahmedabad Gujarat – 380054.
| Official Website
PG Courses ▼
Admission to Diplomate of National Board (DNB) available in SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad are based on the NEET score obtained in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET-PG) conducted by National Board of Examinations Agency(NBE). Doctors after completing 1 year internship can take admission in this medical hospital only through All India Medical Counselling.
SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad PG Seats and Tuition Fees
Find SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad course wise seats ranking and fees for PG course.
■– Denotes Course Ranking,■– Denotes Course Seats,■– Denotes Government Fees,■– Denotes Management Fees,■– Denotes NRI/OCI Fees.
Want to know other colleges which has the same post gradudate course(s) ? Click here .
SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad NEET PG Cut off 2022 DNB
SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad course wise category wise NEET score cut off helps you to understand your chance to get particular PG course and college.
For Diplomate of National Board Quota Seats (DNBQ) NEET PG Score Cut off
Above table shows cutoff for few PG courses under General Category. To check other categories, install MBBSCouncil App.
SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend ▼
Find SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad PG courses and below.
| Total Years
||₹ 81000 /month
Are you looking post gradudate admission in any other state ? Find their rural/compulsory service rules by installing the app to know the details.
PG Admission Additional Details ▼
Find SAL Hospital and Medical Institute Ahmedabad additional details given by to MCC NEET PG Counselling.
| 1st Year Stipend
| 2nd Year Stipend
| 3rd Year Stipend
| Male Hostel
| Female Hostel
| Name of the Nodal Officer
||Dr. Mukesh Vakil
- The hospital provides 24 hours In House facilities.
- It includes Accident and Emergency services.
- Doctors are available to render emergency care round the clock.
- Super Specialist/Specialist are available round-the-clock on call.
- ICU on wheels service, Pathology and Radiology services and Pharmacy services are available for 24 hours.
- STD/PCO/Xerox facility, Professionally managed housekeeping services, Canteen facilities and Parking is also available.
Click down arrow to see details.
- SAL Hospital of Ahmedabad consists of 300 beds and more than 10 specialty centers.
- 75 beds out of the 300 beds are dedicated for ICU’s.
- The hospital renders services to more than10,000 patients per year.
- It offers state-of-the-art diagnostic, therapeutic and intensive care facilities.
How to Reach
- The driving distance from Ahmedabad Railway Station to SAL Hospital is 11 km.