Find Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh Admission Procedure, Cut off, Ranking, Internship, Hospital, Available Courses, Hostel Facilities, Infrastructure, Course Fees details for Admission Counselling.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. MBBS Course
2.3. Cut off 2021
2.5. Bond Details and Stipend
2.6. Admission Additional Details
2.7. Fees Structure
3. PG Courses
3.1. Courses and Fees PG
3.2. Cut off 2021
3.3. Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
3.4. Admission Additional Details
4. SS Courses
4.1. Seats and Fees
4.2. Cut off 2021 DM MCH
4.3. Bond & Stipend Details
7. Affiliated Hospitals
8. How to Reach
| Institution Type
| Affiliated University
||NTR University of Health Sciences, VijayWada
| Total Beds
| Average Patients
||Install MBBSCouncil App
| Post Graduate Courses
| Super Speciality Courses
||PG Stipend:44075|46524|48973SS Stipend:48973 || 51422 || 53869
||SVMC, Alipiri Rd, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517507, India.
| Official Website
Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati was started in the first step of a devotee of Lord Balaji, by Sri Radhakrishna Ramnarain Ruia of Mumbai with his initially thought of starting a 100-bedded hospital at Tirupati.Later Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), supplemented his donation with a contribution and persuaded Andhra the Government to establish and run a hospital.
- On 1960, this SVMC was officialy established and affiliated to S.V.University, Tirupati from 1960 to 1986 and followed by it is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Now Sri Venkateswara Medical College provides yearly 200 MBBS seats as UG courses.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College MBBS Course
Admission to Sri Venkateswara Medical College is based on the score obtained in NEET exam. Duration of MBBS course is 4.5 years + one year compulsory rotating medical internship.
SVMC Tirupati Seats
SVMC Tirupati contains below mentioned MBBS seats.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College Fees
Sri Venkateswara Medical College MBBS fees for various quota is given below. Apart from tuition fees, you need to pay various other fees during admission.
||₹ 29200 /Year
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission Counselling Process
You need to know penalty clause, nativity clause, Andhra Pradesh state rank list, compulsory service bond, resignation rules, community reservation, up-gradation rules, allotment rules and many more to pick best medical college.
1. Get NEET Counselling Beginner's Guide >>
2. Read Last Year Schedule of Andhra Pradesh Counselling Events >>
3. Get Andhra Pradesh MBBS Counselling Guide >>
Sri Venkateswara Medical College Cut off 2021
Knowing Last Year Trend of Sri Venkateswara Medical College cut off for round 1 Counselling will help you to predict this college.
All India Quota Seats (AIQ) NEET 2021 Score Cutoff
Install MBBSCouncil App to know AIR closing cut off for remaining reservations in each and every medical college through All India Counselling.
Andhra Pradesh State Quota Seats (SQ) NEET 2021 Score Cutoff
Install MBBSCouncil App to know Andhra Pradesh closing state rank cut off and Andhra Pradesh closing state category cut off for all state medical colleges, all colleges, check all Andhra Pradesh reservation categories.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College Ranking
College Ranking is based on How Parents Preferred Sri Venkateswara Medical College during last year AIQ and SQ counselling.
| All India Ranking
|Andhra Pradesh State Ranking
Bond Details and Stipend
After MBBS course completion in Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati, candidates should undergo compulsory service . If they skip, they need to pay penalty as per compulsary service bond.
| Total Years
||₹ 19500 /month
Looking for some other medical college ?. See list of all medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Admission Additional Details
Find Sri Venkateswara Medical College additional details given by this institution to Medical Counselling committee.
| Male Hostel
| Female Hostel
| Name of the Dean
||DR C JAYA BHASKAR
| Name of the Nodal Officer
||DR A.S. KIREETI
| Office Address
||S.V.MEDICAL COLLEGE TIRUPATI
Sri Venkateswara Medical College Fees Structure
||Hostel Deposit Refundable
Admission to Diploma(DIP),Doctor of Medicine(MD), Master of Surgery(MS) available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College are based on the NEET PG entrance exam conducted by NBE .Doctors can take admission through All India level counselling (50% of MD/MS seats) or through Andhra Pradesh state level counselling (50% MD/MS Seats).
SV Medical College Tirupati Courses and Fees PG
Find SV Medical College Tirupati course wise ranking fees and total seats for PG course.
■– Denotes Course Ranking,■– Denotes Course Seats,■– Denotes Government Fees,■– Denotes Management Fees,■– Denotes NRI Fees.
||MD FORENSIC MEDICINE
||MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
SV Medical College Tirupati NEET PG Cut off 2021
SV Medical College Tirupati course wise category wise NEET score cut off helps you to understand your chance to get particular PG course and college.
For All India Quota Seats (AIQ) NEET PG Score Cut off
NEET 2021 Sri Venkateswara Medical College cut off for All India counselling helps you to predict your course and college.
Above table shows cutoff for few PG courses under General Category. To check other categories, install MBBSCouncil App.
For State Quota Seats (SQ) NEET PG Score Cut off
Install MBBSCouncil App to see Andhra Pradesh SQ quota cut off for all rounds of counselling.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find Sri Venkateswara Medical College PG courses compulsory rural service and amount mentioned in service bond as penalty below.
| Total Years
||₹ 81000 /month
PG Admission Additional Details
Find SV Medical College Tirupati additional details given by this medical college to MCC NEET PG Counselling.
| 1st Year Stipend
| 2nd Year Stipend
| 3rd Year Stipend
| Male Hostel
| Female Hostel
| Other Info
||Tuition and other fees Rs.1 12 000 Per year for all courses. Bring 3 DDsfor Rs.11 200 Rs. 1 00 800 and Univ. fee-Rs.20 600 (Approx. likely to berevised) in favour of the Director SVIMS Tirupati.
| Name of the Nodal Officer
||Sri D.V. Diliph Kumar
Admission to Doctorate of Medicine(DM), Master of Chirurgiae (MCH) courses available in Sri Venkateswara Medical College are done based on super speciality entrance exam conducted by NBE. Doctors after PG, can take admission in Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati through NEET PG score from NBE only.
SV Medical College Tirupati SS Seats and Fees
Find Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Super Speciality (SS) courses wise seats and fees .
■– Denotes Course Seats,■– Denotes Government Fees,■– Denotes Management Fees,■– Denotes NRI Fees.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College SS Cut off 2021 DM MCH
NEET 2021 Sri Venkateswara Medical College cut off for All India Quota counselling will help you to know your opportunity to get specific SS course in this institution.
All India Quota Seats (AIQ) NEET SS Score
SS Bond & Stipend Details
SV Medical College Tirupati SS course compulsory service and penalty as per compulsary service bond are given below.
| Total Years
||₹ 96000 /month
MBBSCouncil Users Allotted in this College
During NEET 2021 counselling, 20 candidates got allotment in SVMC Tirupati.
- Sri Venkateswara Medical college campus has spread over more than 194 acres.
- This College building was built up in an area of 22,286 sq.mt, Hospital and residential complex are available with a building area of more than 97,000 Sq.m.
- There are separate common rooms available for boys and girls each with attached toilet and Waiting hall facilities, it was built in 336sq.mt
There are three examination halls are available, one examination hall was built in an area of 1700 sqm and 400 seating capacity.
- The other two halls are available with 250 seating capacity in each and built with a 500 sqm building area.
- Four lecture halls available within College with a seating facility of 200 students each.
- One Lecture halls with 250 seating capacity available in the hospital building and each lecture theatres are with audio and video facilities and built-in gallery type.
Sri Venkateswara Medical College’s Central Library was built at 3200 Sq.m with air-conditioned facilities.
- Here five reading rooms, stack room, and staff rooms are available.
- The Outside reading room and inside reading room of this library has a seating capacity of 150 to 200 students in each.
- There are separated Staffroom, staff reading rooms and Postgraduate students reading rooms also available with 80 seating capacity in each and air-conditioned facilities.This Library has a total of 27,761 books and 70 Indian journals and 57 Foreign journals are available.
- Here fully air-conditioned computer room for E-Library with Medlar and internet facility with 25 nodes are available.
- This Library is working from 9 AM to 9 PM and in Public Holidays it will be working from 10 Am to 1 PM.
SVMC Hostel and Residential block are situated within the college campus and built-in 47,554 sq mt.
- Here separate hostels available for boys and girls students, PG hostel also available.
- Boys Hostel has 299 accommodate facilities with completely furnished and toilet facilities.
- Girls hostel has 402 accommodate and needed facilities.
- Postgraduate hostel providing more than 200 accommodate facilities for PG students with comfortable facilities and Interns hostel has 40 rooms.There is a Nurses Hostel is available with 56 rooms are providing 320 students accommodate facilities.
- This College residential block providing accommodation facilities for Teaching and Non Teaching staff.
- These hostels and other residential buildings are available with Hygienic canteen facilities and comfortable dining arrangements.
- There are other facilities available like a Visitor room, Air-conditioned study room with computer and Internet facilities, A Recreation room with Television, Music and indoor Games are available.
This Medical College has a playground with 8 acres area for Outdoor Games.
- There are five playing fields are available for men and two for women students.
- Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Tennis, Hockey and etc..
- outdoor games facilities available.
- Indoor game facilities are available with all the needed things.
- The gymnasium is provided with all sorts of equipment for the staff and students.
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Teaching Hospital was built-in more than 49,900 sq mt area with OPD block.
- Approximately more than 2,250 outpatients are visiting here for treatment and it has 960 beds available in the respective Medical department and 95% beds are occupied for inpatients care.
- Separated Dressing room, Injection room, and plaster rooms are available for male and female patients.
These hospital beds are divided for the following medical department General medicine has 220 beds and General Surgery with 217 beds, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology have 150 beds in each, Orthopedic has 137 beds.
- TB & Respiratory Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Ophthalmology and ENT departments have more than 220 beds.
- This medical college and Hospital Laboratories are under the control of the department of pathology approximately more than 1000 tests are happening daily.
- Separate laboratory sections are available for Hematology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry.This hospital has 26 operation theatres available.
- 23 major operation theatres for General Surgery, ENT, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Emergency departments.
- 3 Operation theaters are available with minor operation facilities.
- The intensive care unit is available with needed facilities.
- ICCU has 5 beds, ICU has 14 beds, SICU with 8 beds, NICU has 18beds and PICU available in 29 beds.
Health Centres – Primary Health Centres and Rural/Urban Health Training Centres
- RHTC – Chandragiri located 16 km from the college
- UHTC – IMA located 8 km from the college
How to Reach
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College is situated at Tirupati and its main city in Andhrapradesh and has world famous Lord Venkateswara temple is there.
- The college is from Central Bus Station 3.2 km and the city is connected all the the Road and Rail Network with other region.
- Tirupati railway station is the nearest Railway Junction as 2.6 km away from the college.
- In Addition, Tirupati International Airport is the nearest airport of this college located at 19 km away from this college, and can reach travelling duration of within 40min through NH71.