To study MBBS in Caribbean countries, Belize was an excellent place. Belize is one of the major city, and it locates at the eastern coast of Central American country. Also, Belize was a tourist country. It holds with wonderful seashores and islands. English is the official language of Belize. Belmopan is the capital city of Belize.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in Belize
3. MBBS Course
4. Top Medical Colleges In Belize
5. Eligibility and Admission Process
6. Visa Processing
7. History of Belize
9. Cost Of Living:
11. Food and Culture
13. How To Reach
|Area:||22,970 square kilometer|
|Currency value:||(1 INR = 0.029 Belize Dollar : 1 Belize Dollar = 34.89 INR)|
|Timezone:||UTC-6 (CST) US Standard Time|
|Time Difference:||Belize time zone is GMT-6 and 11 and ½ hours after in India.|
|Borders With:||Belize hold with Guatemala and Mexico country borders.|
|Cost of Living:||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month.|
|Number of colleges approved by MCI:||3|
Why Study MBBS in Belize
- Belize is the best option to study MBBS in Central American counties.
- Because the medium of instruction is English, it has US-based syllabus with the MBBS course.
- The total duration of the MBBS/MD program is 4 years in Belize.
- The reason for studying MBBS in Belize, cause it provides MBBS/MD courses with a very affordable price.
- Belize has good infrastructure colleges, they provide the MBBS/MD course with the world-class facility of education.
- Obtaining the MBBS/MD degrees in any medical colleges in Belize are valid, these degrees are approved by the Medical Council of India.
- If the students who completed their degree from any medical college in Belize, they can easily get a job in India and around the world.
Belize country medical education provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses, they are as:
- Basic science.
- Clinical science.
- Pre-medical courses.
- Teaching methods are followed by the US Based Curriculam.
- The total duration of the MBBS/MD program is 4 years in Belize.
Top Medical Colleges In Belize
1. Columbus Central University.
2. Central America Health Sciences University.
3. Washington University of Health and Science.
Eligibility and Admission Process
- Belize is an excellent place to study MBBS in Caribbean countries.
- To getting admission into any of the medical universities or colleges in Belize is very easy.
If you want to know more information about the other Medical Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
- To getting the MBBS/MD admission in Belize, the student must fulfil the following criteria.
- The applicants are should complete the age of 17 years on before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student must score 50% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 50% of marks.
- The applicants are not required to take any entrance exam to study MBBS in Belize.
- But the applicants need to qualify the NEET exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
If you want to study MBBS in Belize, everyone has to get a student visa. Needed documents for getting the Belize Student’s Visa as follows:
- Original and a copy of passport
- 2 passport size photos
- Visa application receipt
- Travel arrangements proof
- Evidence of accommodation in Belize
- Letter of acceptance issued by the institution
- Letter of financial support
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of the income (Bank statement/letter from the financial authority)
History of Belize
Belize holds with the great & oldest ancient histories. Because of the Mayan civilization is emerged in here with three millennia ago. These places having the proof for the ancient civilization with the pyramids, the caves and sculptures. The places are Mexico, Guatemala, western Honduras and Belize. Belize country has a trade business. Also, Belize has a trading partner with the other country like the United States, the UK, Mexico, European Union, and Central America.
Belize has the easiest way, to reach the United States, Central and South America & Mexico. It locates at the eastern coast of Central American country. The Central American nation located on the eastern coast of the Caribbean countries.
Cost of Living
Every student has a different kind of needs, so these amounts are only meant as an average. The cost of transportation will vary depending on the ways they used. This could be enough money for living a normal life in Belize, that is Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000 approximate per month. If you want to enjoy the moments in Belize you need to spend more money. Because Belize is one of the best tourist places in the world.
Belize has a tropical climate, it consists of a rainy and dry season. ( January to May is full of the dry season and June to November is full of a rainy season)
Food and Culture
Belizean culture and cuisines are showing a mixture of many regional traditions and food habits. The cultures have a major influence from the Caribbean, Mexican and Mayan culinary methods. The Belizean peoples adapted the food & cooking techniques from the early settlers in Belize. The food culture looks like the African and Spanish cuisines. so that it is hard to find about the Belizean cuisine. However, the Belizean country owns with so many delicious foods, like Belizean Rice and Beans, Stew Chickens, Meat Dishes, Tamale, Ceviche, Salbutes and Garnaches, Cochinita Pibil. Those foods are liked by most of the peoples.
Belize has a combination of natural factors. There are lots of interesting things to see and enjoy in Belize, like fishing and boating, scuba diving, snorkelling, sea barrier reef, offshore islands, rafting, kayaking, jungle & wildlife fauna and flora, hiking, bird watching, helicopter touring, as well as many Mayan caves sculptures.
How To Reach
Belize has the easiest way, to reach the United States, Central and South America & Mexico. To reaching Belize in Central American Country, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi at India to Belize in Central America. Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport in Belize is situated at 87.4 kilometres away from the capital city of Belmopan, Belize. After that reaching Belize, it has roadways and waterways. you can use these ways to go anywhere in Belize.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help