Find Telangana State Quota NEET counseling information such as Counselling Procedure, Cut off, Seat Matrix, Tuition Fees, Eligibility, etc here.
MBBS Admission Counselling for Telangana State Quota is conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal . 85% of MBBS seats in all government colleges located in the state of Telangana are allotted to students who are native to the state. Apart from government colleges, management quota seats, as well as NRI Quota seats in private medical colleges, are allotted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Counselling Procedure
3. Counselling Registration
4. Allotment Process
5. Eligibility – State Counselling
6. Domicile Rules
7. Seat Reservation
8. Seat Matrix
9. Required Documents
10. NEET Cut off
|Mode of Counselling
|Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
|Total Medical College Participating
|18 Govt Colleges, 24 PVT Colleges (4 Minority Colleges)
|Total MBBS Seats Govt
|Total MBBS Seats Private
|Govt College – Rs 10,000/Year,
Govt Quota – Rs 60,000/Year
Mgmt Quota – Rs 11.5 to 13.5 Lakhs/Year, Rs 14.5 Lakhs/Year for Minority
NRI – Rs 23 Lakhs/Year, Rs 28 Lakhs/Year for Minority
|4 Weeks After NEET Result
|GN/OBC – 3,500/ ; SC/ST – 2,900/
|9490585796, 8500646769, 9502001583, 8466924522
Telangana State Counselling Procedure
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal was conducted in state quota, management quota, NRI quota for MBBS Admission counseling.
- Online Registration
- Login and Filling & locking of choices
- Telangana MBBS seat allotment 2021
- Downloading the Telangana MBBS counselling allotment letter
- Reporting at the allotted college/Participate in Next Round
Counselling Expected Schedule of Events:
- NEET Telangana State Result Release – 2 Weeks After NEET Result By NTA
- Online Registration – 2 Weeks After NEET TS State Result
- Online/Physical Document Verification – 1 Week
- Final Verified Merit List Release – 1 Day
- Seat Matrix Release – 1 Day
- Round-1 Counselling Choice Filling – 1 Week
- Round-1 Allotment List Release – 1 Day
- Reporting to allotted college – 1 Week Time To Join
- Round-2 Vacancy Seat Matrix – 1 Day
- Round-2 Counselling Choice Filling – 3 Days
- Round-2 Allotment List Release – 1 Day
- Reporting to allotted college – 1 Week
If there are vacant seats after round-2, further rounds of counselling is conducted till category-A seats are filled. During the final round of counselling, any unfilled NRI Quota seats are converted to NRI-Converted Seats. Candidates who applied for Category-B seat are also eligible to apply for NRI-Converted Seats. Any unfilled seats after final round of counselling is sent to respective medical college for stray round counselling.
What Our Premium Customer Say About us?
You are running this organization as a responsible citizen, which is a good cause intended to create awareness among the ignorant, less knowledgeable and less fortunate parents with some reasonable charges to help their dream medical career
Mr. Prasath - Sri Balaji Medical College
Telangana State Counselling Registration
Application for Pre-counselling & Online fee payment:
The pre-counseling phase is introduced to prepare the State Wise Merit list of Telangana for participation in the state quota UG medical counseling.
- Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ and register online.
- Registration Form will appear. Candidate should provide the details of NEET Roll No, NEET Rank, D.O.B, and Mobile Number to register and Click the validate button.
- If all the details are entered is correct, Candidate will receive the Registration number.
- Note the Registration number for further Process and click OK
- After this process, candidates should enter Roll Number and their Registration number for updating the further details and click the Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed. Candidates must fill their personal details required on it.
- Click the Save and Exit Button after the form filling. This process can be repeated till the data are entered is correct and click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
- Depending on the caste and category, the Registration fee varies for the candidate. For OC/BC = 3,500 and SC/ST = 2,900, Once paid the fees will not be refund.
- The candidate will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK. Select their mode of payment and make Payment. After the payment process is completed, the Candidate will receive a Successful Payment message.
- The Register fee can be paid through Debit / Credit card or Net Banking
- Then Click OK Button and get filled application form, and take the printout of this form. You need to paste the same photo used while NEET registration on this application form while taking it for document verification.
- The Provisional Merit Position of the Students who applied online for competent authority quota seats into the MBBS course shall be determined by current year NEET scores. These students should visit the verification center as notified by KNRUHS to verify the original documents.
- After the verification of original certificates at the centers notified by the University, Then the University will release the final Merit Position of the Eligible Applicant.
- Then the applicant will participate in the first round counseling if they were ready to join and would proceed with the admission process. If a candidate refuses it, will be able to participate in the second round counseling, students can do this with former registration.
MBBS College Predictor for Telangana MBBS Seats:
After the NEET results are announced by NTA, you will get your All India Rank and NEET Score. After state merit list is released by Telangana state counselling authority KNRUHS, you will get your State Rank as well as your State Category Rank. Using these ranks, you can predict which Telangana medical college you have chance to get using college predictor facility available in MBBSCouncil Android app. You can install this app from google play store or by clicking link below.
After installing the app, you can enter your all India rank / Telangana state rank / Telangana state category rank in the college predictor tool to find out the list of medical colleges, you have chance to get based on previous year cut off trend of all Telangana medical colleges. Using All India Rank gives better prediction compared to NEET score cutoff. Similarly using State Rank gives better prediction than All India Rank and category rank provides best prediction compared to State Rank.
You can predict your chances to get a particular Telangana medical college in 2nd round or 3rd round based on the previous year trends using MBBSCouncil app and by knowing the seat vacancy matrix of the respective round in Telangana State Counselling.
Eligibility for Telangana Counselling
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin, Overseas Citizens of India Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates with 50% marks in Sciences. BC/SC/ST candidates with 40% marks in Sciences. OC PH candidates with 45% marks in Sciences.
- The candidate should complete 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
The candidates should qualify National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG.
- General category – 50th Percentile.
- SC/ST/BC (PH) – 40th Percentile.
- Persons with Disability – 45th Percentile.
Districts of Adilabad, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Rangareddy, Mahaboobnagar, Karimnagar, Khammam, Medak, Nalgonda, and Warangal are regarded as local area for Osmania University for the purpose of admission.
Districts of Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool, and Nellore shall be regarded as a local area for Sri Venkateswara University for the purpose of admission.
If an applicant studied in school in local area for 4 consecutive academic years ending with relevant qualifying examination.
If candidate have studied in Schools within the State for 7 consecutive academic years ending with the qualifying examination shall be regarded as a local candidate based on maximum period of stay or where he/she last studied.
Candidates resided within the State for a total period of ten years after excluding periods of study outside the Telangana State or either of parents have resided in the State for a total period of ten years after excluding periods of employment outside the Telangana State. These candidates will be considered only for 15% unreserved quota.
Children of parents who are in the employment of this State / Central Government, Universities and Public Institutions within the State Corporation Local Bodies. These candidates will be considered only for 15% unreserved quota.
MBBS Seat Reservation
Click here to know more about, Click Here
MBBS Seat Matrix – Telangana State
Click here to know more about, Click Here
Telangana Medical College Ranking
During Medical College Selection or Online Choice Filling, parent as well as candidate need to know… how to find the quality of medical college so that he/she can get the best medical college based on their NEET score.
Do you know that National Medical Commission inspects all medical college in India to find out whether the college has sufficient infrastructure, faculties, resident doctors, patient flow, bed occupancy, etc to conduct medical courses. It is difficult for parents to read the NMC assessment report of each and every medical college located in Telangana and access the quality of colleges.
We have identified certain key parameters from the assessment report such as Average Patient Flow Per day, Total Outpatient Beds, Number of PG Courses – clinical, non-clinical, etc. You can rank Telangana medical colleges based on these parameters as well as tuition fees which will help you during choice filling. Install MBBSCouncil Android app by clicking below to use the medical college ranking tool.
Documents Required for Counselling
Following documents are required while filling the online application form. You need to carry all these original documents along with two self-attested copies of certificates while going for document verification along with the printed application form. Paste the same photograph in the application form which was used during the NEET application form.
(a) Admit Card of NEET UG.
(b) Rank card of NEET UG.
(c) SSLC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth.
(d) Mark Sheet of qualifying examination in Intermediate / Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate.
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate or equivalent class
(g)Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under the reserved Categories issued by the competent authority.
(h)Service records/ SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if the parent is not in- service.
(i) Aadhar Card
(j) Minority certificates of the candidate issued by the concerned Department
(k) The applicants who studied in Schools outside Telangana state need to provide 10 years residence certificate of the candidate or parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar after excluding the period of study/employment.
(l)If the candidates claiming fees exemption should submit the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/along with Ration card.
(m) Student and Parent should undertake Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per the law if any discrepancy is noticed later.
(n)Local residence certificate issued by MRO
(o)If Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC, and Anglo Indians should submit their required certificate.
(p)EWS claiming candidates should submit their EWS Category certificate issued by the competent authority of the State of Telangana.
(q)Allotment letters will be provided by the Counselling authority, this will be used for Counselling.
Last Year NEET Cut off for Telangana Medical Colleges
NEET Score, All India Closing Rank, Telangana State Closing Rank and Telangana Community Closing rank of Telangana State Quota for Government as well as private Medical Colleges can be found by clicking Telangana NEET Cut off
If you want to know more information about NEET score cut off for any particular medical college in Telangana State Quota/Management Quota along with the Tuition Fees details, you can download the MBBSCouncil Android App.
1. Which Medical Colleges you should avoid during Choice Filling >>
2. How To Rank Medical Colleges Quality For Choice Filling >>
3. How to Predict Your College Accurately For Your Rank >>