Ukraine is the best country to studying MBBS in abroad. So studying MBBS in Ukraine is a good choice. Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe. It is also the biggest city with the political, economic and cultural centre of the European country. Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine. An official language of the Ukraine country is Ukrainian. Ukrainian peoples are speaking the Russian language also. The major religion in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity. Approximately 75percent of the Ukrainian peoples are following this religion.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Summary
2. Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
3. MBBS Course
4. Top Medical Colleges In Ukraine
5. Eligibility and Admission Process
6. Visa Processing
7. History of Ukraine
9. Cost Of Living:
11. Food and Culture
13. How To Reach
||603,628 square kilometer
||(1 INR = 0.38 Ukrainian hryvnia : 1 Ukrainian hryvnia = 2.63 INR)
||Ukraine time zone is 2 hours before GMT and 3½ hours after India.
||Ukraine holds seven countries borders: Belarus, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Poland, Slovakia.
|Cost of Living:
||Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month.
|Number of colleges approved by MCI:
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is the best option for studying MBBS in abroad. In Ukraine, several universities and institutes are open their academic doors for foreign students from all over the world. Ukraine Government improvises medical education to the students. Infrastructures of the medical college and the quality of educations are good in Ukraine. Some of the advantages are listed below for the students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Ukraine is one of the most preferable countries for studying MBBS.
- MBBS fees and the other expenses are very low in Ukraine compare with the other countries.
- The cost of accommodation is very low compared with the other countries like USA, UK, and many European countries.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for the international students to adapt to the environment.
- Through studying MBBS in Ukraine the students can participate in various kind of seminars and international conferences, it helps for academic wise studies.
- Indian students who completed their MBBS from any Medical college in Ukraine, can easily get a job in India and around the world.
- The medical colleges in Ukraine are recognized through the WHO, MCI and Medical Councils for many other countries.
In recent days, Ukraine got lots of popularity among the international students who want to pursue their MBBS degree from abroad.
- Ukraine has a top-level government & private medical colleges or universities, it offers the MBBS/MD courses to the local students as well as international students.
- The total duration of the MBBS program is 6 years in Ukraine.
- The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in any medical college or university in Ukraine.
- Ukraine has a world-class facility of government medical college or universities, that offer MBBS/MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price.
- The students who have complete their MBBS/MD or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine, they are eligible in any part of the world.
- MBBS degree is obtained by any medical colleges in Ukraine country approved by the Medical Council of India.
Top Medical Colleges In Ukraine
All of the medical colleges or universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s important organizations like WHO and UNESCO. Ukraine country medical colleges offer good facilities to the students. The best medical colleges are listed below to study medical course in Ukraine and also you will find the information about top Ukrainian medical universities. Medical Universities/Colleges in Ukraine are as follows:
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Donestk National Medical University.
- Kharkiv International Medical University.
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- Ternopil State Medical University.
- Odessa National Medical University.
- Lugansk State Medical University.
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM.
- Black Sea National University.
- Sumy State University.
Eligibility and Admission Process
- To getting admission in any medical university or college in Ukraine is very easy.
- The applicants are not required to take any entrance exam.
- Forgetting the MBBS/MD admission in Ukraine, the student must fulfil the following criteria.
- The applicants should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must score 50% marks in their 12th standard with CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- In science subjects like physics, chemistry and biology with have to get 50% of marks.
If you want to know more information about the other Medical Colleges in Abroad, please download the MBBSCouncil Android App. You can download the app by clicking here. This app provides counselling guidance for MBBS Admission.
If you want to study mbbs in ukraine, every one have to be get a student visa. Needed documents for getting the Ukraine Student’s Visa:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- School transfer certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo – 20
- Passport with a minimum of 2 years validity
- 10th, 12th, birth certificate, school transfer certificate, passport, and invitation letter has to be taken 4 sets of photocopies with attestation. (front & back page)
- all documents are authorized by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Health test documents
- Medical Insurance
- Ukraine student visa fees
- Translation documents of the Ukraine Embassy.
- University’s Official invitation letter from Ukraine.
- Ukraine visa interview is going on at NewDelhi only.
- If the students are called for the Ukraine visa Interview, they have to stay 3 to 5 days in Delhi.
- The processing time is a minimum of 60 days from the date of Applying for the visa.
History of Ukraine
Ukraine is a democratic country, it is also one of the political countries. Ukraine declared itself an independent state on 24 August 1991. Ukrainian peoples are talented, they create secular wonderful architecture and religious monuments it is sculptured in all of the Ukrainian cities. The Ukraine cities remind you of the great and past traditions. The past of Ukraine is reflected in the architecture & atmosphere of the cities.
Ukraine is distinguished by a high-level of scientific potential. It has a well-develop economy, which consists of the agricultural & industrial sectors. Space rocket engineering, aircraft and ship-building, with high tech equipment productions, are the main branches of Ukrainian industry. If You want to know more histories about the Ukraine click here.
Ukraine is located in Eastern Europe. It has a cultural experience with a fascinating history. Ukraine is also a member of the European Union. The neighbouring countries of Ukraine as Belarus, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Poland, Slovakia. Ukraine is surrounded by the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov in the south. Ukraine country has sea borders with Bulgaria and Georgia, Turkey.
Ukraine has achieved substantial progress with develops freedom, and the sphere protection of human rights. Ukraine has recognized the dignity, safety, health as the highest social value. The cultural life of minorities in Ukraine differs from the Bulgarian, Greek, Jewish, Crimean Tartar, German, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Hungarian. In Ukraine, higher education for foreign students will help to discover their knowledge.
Ukraine is a border of the Russian Federation at the north and east. Belarus and Poland are in the north, the Slovak Republic and Hungary are at the west and Romania & Moldova at the southwest. It has a varied country with the mountains in the west, plains in the centre and the Black Sea at the south. At the northern side of the states are dominated by the forests. It has other two main features, they are the wooded steppe with beech and oak forests. The Dnieper river divides Ukraine as half, and it flows into the Black Sea.
Cost of Living
Living costs in Ukraine:
In Ukraine, the student’s living cost Rs 6,000 – 10,000 approximate per month. The cost of living in Ukraine is low, more than a low compared with the other European cities.
expenses for the food in Ukraine is very low, for example, $ 2 USDollar is enough for the student he can buy 4 Kg of Potatoes or 4 KG of Onion or 3 litres of milk etc.
the Government of Ukraine providing the students’ Travel Passes through this transport like Subway Trains, Electric Busses and it costs only 5US$ in a month.
Ukraine has a climatic condition like cold, snowy winters and warm summers. But the winter times are getting worse than the summer. Summer times are better in Ukraine. Spring and autumn seasons are mild in Ukraine. Crimean peninsula has a warm temperature in the northeast of Ukraine. The west Carpathian Mountain regions are the wettest part of Ukraine.
Food and Culture
Ukraine breakfast is so traditional and it can include porridge with the milk/soup, meat dishes, pancakes with fillings. Ukrainian cuisines are delicious, it follows the Japanese and Chinese food style preparation. kulish is the traditional & national dish of the Ukrainian people, it’s a mixture with made up of the cooked millet cereals, onion, and salo with the Ukrainian cuisine. Ukrainian people are eating the pork meat it gives the fat content, for their climate conditions. they say it is essential for the human body. At the hot summertime Kwass (rye beer), is the beloved drink of the Ukrainian people, and here Indian foods are also available.
Ukrainian culture is one of the richest, beautiful, ancient and original cultures of the world. Christian culture stands as the strong one although in Ukraine has a conflict between the Catholic and Islamic spheres of influence with many centuries. Ukraine’s geographical location and its cultures are exhibits with Eastern European influence, it has the difference between Central European to the western region.
Required clothing in Ukraine:
Lightweight clothes are needed in the summer, light to medium weight clothes are needed in the spring and autumn seasons, and heavyweight clothes are needed in the winter season.
Catholicism is one of the major religions in Ukraine. Religion gets a special place in Ukrainians lives. The major religion in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity that is observed by approximately 75percent of people. majority of the Ukrainian peoples believe in God and respects their church traditions. moreover, there are also such confessions as Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism on the territory of Ukraine.
How To Reach
Ukraine is the largest European country. Ukraine consists of 7 borders with other countries. Also, you can reach Ukraine from Poland, South-West of Romania and Moldova, West of Slovakia and Hungary, North and East Russia, Belarus on the North. Kyiv/ Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine. Kyiv International Airport at Zhuliany. To reaching the Ukraine Country we have an Airway Route from the New Delhi at India to Kiev at Ukraine through Straight Flight.
MBBS Admission Guidance - Low Fees
If you need guidance to get low fees(Rs 4 Lakhs/Year to Rs 8 Lakhs/Year) colleges, send whatsapp request 'GETMBBS' to 6382088809 along with your name and city. You can also enter your information below to get help